Deleted

holy/disci Priest and pvp. I need help

All players that do often pvp know how bad are H/disci priest now in pvp. i have a pala holy and i can see the difference between the 2 class.
    but pala are too booooooooooring and i love too much my holy priest but the question is... can we hope in blizzard to fix priest? i think we will be in the same situation like now.
    all my friend leave disci/holy priest to play Rshaman or Hpala or respec shadow. but i want hope that we will become quite good with very good gear...
    we have some skill over pala like mind control and fear that i love so much and mana burn that are op and that skills reduced the difference between the 2 class that is always too big now.
    Now i have a low equip with 2200 spirit (2.8k mana regent in combat with holy) but i spend 40k of mana in 15 sec in combat. with 3k resilience i think i need only about 30k. 30k every 15 sec are 10k every 5 sec when a dps are on me

i see that with 3k spirit we are over 4k mana regen in combat... it's good if we think we have sw:f and some trinket to boost mana reg.
    with a good gear can anyone resist over 1-2 minutes at warrior, feral, Fdk or mage with same gear?

i want to bring my priest soon to 3k spirit and 3k resilience and hope i can enjoing myself in rated bg's and arene. 3k spirit 3k resilience and 80k of mana are enough for start?

i don't want to leave my priest! i hate too pala! xD

please answer me with real experience with THIS fix. ty very much at all who respond seriusly

i'm sorry to suck harder then my low priest in english.

Deleted
    up ^^

i need a answer! xDDD