Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Wait wait wait, Kungen is a goblin now? BLASPHEMY!

Oh, and for those thinking 10 mans are easier...

A) by losing a single player, the raid group loses 10% of it's performance, in a 25 man it's mere 4% performance loss
    B) you get less loot in 10 mans, which means that 25 man raiding guilds on a single person mathematically get more drops than a 10 man raiding guild

This is before considering the mechanics of each encounter. Two advantages for 25 man guilds already, right off the bat.

Herp derp 10 mans r ezmoad rite guis
    Last edited by Eversor; 2010-12-21 at 01:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kharney View Post
    The Stonecore
    •Ozruk's Paralyze ability is not supposed to critically hit and has been fixed.

could also be:
    Heroic dungeons are not suppposed to be that hard and we've been tuning them down.

...for the love of mudd, stop it!
    Mobs aren't supposed to critically hit players...that's all they fixed
    Slaggo, member of The Quick and The Dead on Alexstrasza

And still no fix for the Bat Flight Form

15+ Year Old Account
    I knew my chakra was messed up!! It would just randomly break itself.

Quote Originally Posted by valzyf View Post
    Still no fix to Defending the Rift? It's the last thing I need in Vashj'ir, that i'm aware of... It's oh, so fun to drown IN A SUBMARINE!
    I got too close to the submarine's window to look at the pretty landscape, only fall through the glass out into the water and the submarine leaving me behind :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wg15 View Post
    but they don't want, because they know 10 man is easier and think they can easily get world firsts. Ensidia is just awful now
    Actually 10man is harder than 25 since u have the same mechanics BUT if u lose 1 char in 10 man it will seriously affect ur raid on the other hand this is not the case in 25s ur raid can handle 3-5 ppl dead imo....plus Ensidia is still one of the best guilds in the world and is the best...its harder to maintain the title for long rather than getting there for the first time....

Deleted
    Quick question about guide writing: is it acceptable to use the hyperlink function of the post editor to create links to resources like wikipedia or blogs or is that considered HTML - and being disabled - ?

Just want to confirm before I post. Thanks in advance

10+ Year Old Account
    Man, what an ugly dragon mount : \ looks like it's sick or something..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Terresa View Post
    Actually 10man is harder than 25 since u have the same mechanics BUT if u lose 1 char in 10 man it will seriously affect ur raid on the other hand this is not the case in 25s ur raid can handle 3-5 ppl dead imo....plus Ensidia is still one of the best guilds in the world and is the best...its harder to maintain the title for long rather than getting there for the first time....
    Soulstones and combat resses are bugged in 25 ppl (basically U can ress from 0 to 3 persons, but it's random As well as wow errors / DCs which instantly transports U from 25 ppl to 10 ppl instance after logging back.

10+ Year Old Account
    Somewhere in the Azerothian sky, on a dragon.
    first guild in the world to be the Slayers of Stupid, Incompetent, and Disappointing Minions. Congratulations to them! (And because you're all going to ask, yes, the title is temporary)

But..... But.... I want this title so very, very badly. It fits my personality too well. All my guildies and friends say so. xDD

Also. Hurray contests! Now what to do a guide on..... *ponders*

Quote Originally Posted by Terresa View Post
    And there's more damage dealt in 25m, so the chance of those 3-5 people dying when the same 1-2 people would die in 10m is about the same.

REGARDLESS, if you can allow 3-5 of ANY class die in 25m and still beat the encounter, you're overgeared, period.

I wondered about those Silverbound Treasure Chests. I've run into quite a few and was surprised when it said I couldn't open them (even as Rogue with Lockpicking). Glad to know it's fixed.

Was anybody else upset after hearing that the title they are wearing was only temporary? I was and now I want it.... =(.

Oh well I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Demoncrash View Post
    This.

You also have to keep in mind, that doing these fights on the level that world first guilds are attempting them(not waiting to be in BiS gear), 25 man will always be harder than 10 man. Not saying that makes Ensidia's achievement less special for doing it in 10 mans (mad props to them for getting it) but doing these in 25 man would be much harder for reasons mentioned in the quote above and the fact that they usually always under-gear them.
    Reminder that 10m and 25m gear are identical now. So the gear issue is the same for 10m and 25m, and you can't overgear 10m by running 25m.

The only people who really benefit from 25m are tanks, because you generally still only run with 2 tanks which gives them greater odds of getting loot in 25m. For DPS and healers, especially DPS, there may be more drops in 25m, but you also have a lot more competition for that gear, so the odds on loot probably isn't much better than 10m.

Deleted
    ive a question about teh contest... Who will decide which guide is teh best ?

All the people that are saying "Ensidia sucks 10 man is easier" are the people crying "heroics are too hard" I've been raiding since friday of week 1 and 10 man is harder then any wrath content and I can't imagine how much harder heroic is going to be..it's the same in 25 you just need more people..and with a guild like ensidia more people is not hard to get. I'm sure they're running with a strategy of killing it all in 10 man with 3 groups then going in and doing it on 25 with all the strats down.

Can you please remove the requirement of having to post a few times in order to post a submission?

And STILL no fix for the bugged Elementium Stormshield graphic...sigh..thanks.

Corrent me if im wrong, you actually getting more gear doing 10 man hc than 25 hc, assuming that you will kill more bosses on 10 man/ or raiding 10 man with 3 groups. Im not playing atm its just a wild guess. Ensidia killed 1(*7-25hc)+3(*3-10hc)= 7+9*(type here amount of raiding groups, lets say 2)=7+18=25. Rest just were doing only 25 hc= 3*7=21 And thats mean a lot more chances to kill end bosses first/ Wht do you think?

Quote Originally Posted by priestalisha View Post
    Seriously tired of people thinking his paralyze can be out ranged, if you actually looked at the spell you would realize it's unlimited range, and whether you're right next to the boss (in which case you'll be killed by smash, which does have a range) or at the very beginning of the instance (which has happened to people who have zoned in during the boss fight) you WILL get paralyzed, and you will most likely die if it crits (which is what this fix is about). I've already had 3 dps rage-quit on this encounter (2 were spell-stealing mages taking the spell reflect) because I kept telling them paralyze can't be out ranged and they need to leave the spell reflect up on the boss so I can get a dot on myself to remove the paralyze so I can keep healing.

http://www.wowhead.com/spell=92426
    Don't worry, this is probably the same person who was screaming at my group to get up the stairs during the Anraphet encounter so that we could outrange Omega Stance on Heroic. Gotta love people who have no idea what their talking about.