Deleted

strand of the ancients... FUUU

hey.. i just was wondering why they buffed the speed of the demolishers so much.. yeah u can root and slow em.. but players can just dispell the slow.. so its impossible to catch a demolisher with a melee class, and it makes it even worst if some range dps is the passenger of demos.

And as horde, i dont know about alliance.. but if we go offence our demolishers can be dps´d down before the boat arrives to the beach . bullshit
    Last edited by mmoc6f1b4f1a1e; 2010-12-21 at 10:09 AM.

Deleted
    Maybe they are trying to make it less of a gank fest on the beach, you have to admit it hots things up now they move faster!

I think the dps down b4 u land is a bug because I was able to do that to alliance one time but never have been able to since nor have I seen it happen to me. Otherwise why complain since its just as hard for the alliance to catch them as it is for you lol. I do agree they didn't really need the speed though

In many previous cases it has been easier for a melee to keep up with a vehicle.
    A melee does not need to stop to use most of its abilities, while a caster unless they limit themselves to a fraction of their toolset will need to keep stopping to cast and frequently being out of range as a result.