Unhappy Ascendant Council bug?

Hi everyone,

We were trying for a server first on the 10 man council for a couple of nights, but once we'd learnt the fight, it started to bug for us. We got it down to 8% or so but then most of the subsequent pulls went wrong with the fire dude not doing his inferno leap, thus not leaving flames on the ground to remove the waterlogged debuff, so total raid wipe, and this happens on 3 out of 4 pulls now. As far as we can tell we're the only ones on our server having this problem and haven't found any mention of it online.

Now of course we might be doing something wrong here, we have no idea. We were using a DK tank and prot paladin, switching them didn't change anything, don't know if the rest of the raid comp should make any difference. As you can imagine this bug was infuriating (if it is a bug and not a mistake on our part somewhere).

Any suggestions or other people with this problem?

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    It happened to us too in 25man, but ONCE in 60 tries (and kill yay). We don't know what exactly cause it to not jump.

I guess range stay in the middle of the room... try to place someone even further a bit; maybe he didn't have a person in range, to jump on.

To us it felt like that happened when he tried to jump on someone too close, so there was no running path to put flames on. It's a bit unclear who he can target with the jump though, he's not supposed to target melee but maybe you had a healer standing in melee or something.

Theres a quite simple workaround though, since getting the Waterlogged debuff is entirely optional.

Happened to us on a regular basis too
    This was what I thought about Locktanking before Scumbag Greg took it away

Envý - Kult der Schattenflamme

Was happening to us to. We assumed it was a min/max range issue. Try putting people farther away from the fire boss. We did, he did his fire leap, and we killed him. GG

We'll definitely be giving it another shot, but for one thing our offtank is just beyond healing range for me, i tend to stick close-ish to the fire tank somewhere on the stairs, never really pay much attention to the ranged in the middle of the room.