Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    OP, if you take a bunch of damage in any encounter and die, then it is your fault. You easily could have avoided the avoidable damage. Learn the encounters and you won't cause wipes and be kicked. And if all else fails, only run with guildies/friends.

Deleted
    I feel you OP.
    Whenever I'm in a group with 3 people from the same realm/guild I expect bad things to happen: "Better be nice to them!"
    Unfortunately I can't always restrain myself from teasing them when I don't like them.

On my first Cataclysm heroic group I got 3 people who wanted to force me into their teamspeak. When I refused they eventually kicked me.

Quote Originally Posted by Henkdejager View Post
    Random dungeon vote to kick...you just need to be in a group with 3 ppl from same realm and YOU ARE SURE OF GETTING KICKED!
    just second ago...i did 14k dps on the boss ( crappy gear so the tank diddint liked me already...)
    i get smashed and died cuz healer diddint healed me full hp..
    well i died and we failed cuz healer died right after!
    and i got kicked? this is the 10th time this happend to me...i done 1 heroic complete and i think blizzard should really make something on the "vote to" thing.
    getting kicked cuz a guildie "needed" your spot ? what the fuck ? dididnt i waited 30-40min for an inv ? why cant he ?:S
    Seems to me like you pulled aggro. If so, it's your fault really.

Deleted
    yeah if a dps dies on a boss its their fault almost all of the time, this is yet another post by someone who is crying about being kicked for something that is there own fault.......

10+ Year Old Account
    love kortin's idea, including 3, thats the best :3

AT OP. I know what you mean. Been kicked as a healer from HoR after first 2 bosses cause guildy needed offhand. But you can complain all you want blizz is not going to change anything.

As a healer. In wotlk I would heal you up. But in cata if i see you are doing stupid things yur on yur own. Fast heals and topping are for the tank not for dps. Rather let a dps die and 4 man the thing much longer instead of wasting mana on someone whoes gonna die anyway.

Deleted
    Even if it was his mistake you shouldn't kick somebody just for that. Somebody always makes a mistake, otherwise you wouldn't wipe.

Quote Originally Posted by Nindoriel View Post
    Even if it was his mistake you shouldn't kick somebody just for that. Somebody always makes a mistake, otherwise you wouldn't wipe.
    Welcome to the world of LFD. LFD'ers have absolutely zero tolerance for failure, which you can thank to the lolness that was Wrath instances.