Thread: Herbing Issues

Herbing Issues

Has anyone else noticed the following issues with regards to herbing (specifically in Twilight Highlands):

a) nodes of twilight jasmine located several yards in the air / stuck in trees [your'e flying, so you can't pick them]
    b) phased nodes: you see a node on the map, move to it and it disappears, move away - it's back [it's a fun way to stay entertained for hours!]

I've also noticed mining nodes being phased at times too.

Thoughts / feedback?

Deleted
    Yep, there is atleast 2 nodes of pyrite that are out of reach. 1 is inside the cliff face (No caves local or close to that area) and another is embedded in a tree, both places are in twilight.

Also I had big node phasing issues with hyjal too.

I both mine and herb there. I find there to be less ore thats unreachable as opposed to herbs and my druid is the miner and he is only level 82. My paladin is 85 and I've completed all of the lore achievements on him and especially in twilight ive got issues with like 6 to 7 nodes that get phased and they've been phased in those areas since I started questing there. Man i've had some herbs and ores disappear on me while i was gathering them and got the experience bonus on my druid since he isn't 85 but no ore hahaha.

I do enjoy it when other people try to get ahead of my route though and when I know a phased node is coming up and see them go for it I keep on going and laugh :P

Oh and the twilight jasmine in the tree is hilarious I've seen some druids trying to get it lol.

Deleted
    yea i have had the same problems, node shows and when i get there it just dissapeares or is in a rock

in twilight highlands 2 mining nodes are phasd out but sowing near the grim batol entrance

The phasing is obnoxious. Happened to me in a few places in Hyjal and Deepholm as well.

Fair enough. I just wanted to make sure I wasn't alone in the frustration - and hopefully bring it to their attention.

Thanks for the informative replies!

10+ Year Old Account
    Phasing is completely infuriating. I bet I've lost 50+ stacks of ore and herbs because they were simply unreachable. Hopefully this gets fixed.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've also had nodes that gave my leveling toon xp, but not the actual item. Severe loot lag? I've even tried standing there for a minute and then the node despawns . . .

Anyone else experience this?

And I agree with the phasing frustration. I've even worked through the entire relevant quest chain for that area hoping to unlock the phasing - but no. Why even put nodes in phased areas??