Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by powerstuck View Post
    My personal explanation would be that most people saw X-men movies where Wolverine, one of the main characters gets the metal blades coming out of hands. Tho, his hair, beard and body hair grow making him look like he is transforming into a wolf. Worgens do just that.
    In that case, they would appear more as Sabretooth than Wolverine in any form. Either way, it is still a bad connotation to mix a wolverine with a wolf, entirely different animals...
    "I heard Shadowmourne procs naked ladies..."
    The rapture took my paladin - May 21, 2011
    In a recent online survey, 100% of the population uses the internet.

i called my be paladin blutmark after seal of blood....

seemed like a good idea at the time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Great guide. I had never thought about nicknames before but I will now.

I guess I lucked out with Skoro, Raelyn, Zaerix, and Luminaria (Luminar was taken :<)

I like most of mine. The ones I don't like are from my early days and now I'm stuck with them...
    Love:
    Sabbella : F Blood Elf : Disc Priest
    -its very classy and sophisticated.. it really fits a draenei but im horde =/
    Moxzie : F Goblin : Frost Mage
    -it fits her well
    Liyam : M Tauran : Warrior
    -i like this one a lot, its got a warrior feel without loosing that tauran wisdom I feel like he would be a great general or something
    Appnea : F Undead : Rogue
    -to stop breathing while you sleep
    Denwo : M Troll : Shaman
    -Owned backwards, has a nice troll ring to it also
    Amiya : F Blood Elf : Prot Pally
    -its light in some language or another

now the ones I hate. The problem is these are my mains and I love them i just hate there names... But people know me as these names and it would be very hard to change them and still keep the basics of them.
    Hate:
    Igpattenlay : Tauren : Resto Druid
    - my second character and her name sucks i don't even know where i was going with it.. im thinking of race changing her to troll and shortening it to Patten
    Takiiya : Troll : Hunter
    -first character and main. I am fairly certain that's a randomly generated name. I hate it but I AM Tak..
    Tarii : Orc : DK
    -I hate her she doesn't matter
    Muwhahaha : Undead : Warlock
    -I don't hate this one as much as muwha just isn't great to be called.

It may seem when you start that your name doesn't matter but it definitely does.. what I wouldn't give to go back and change tak to tiki ir something...

I really like my warriors name Erradic. Basically Erratic which gives you a sense of unpredictability.

As for the not naming your character something due to the nicknames, I had a guild leader named Assiduous... so yea lol

Deleted
    What an truly amazing guide! Got me on alotof character names, thanks!

Deleted
    Awesome guide!

Anyways, my goblin dk > Pokila > Pok. Love it :>

15+ Year Old Account
    My Chars:

Goblin Priest: Stoicolt (he's stoic and shoots those heals like a colt from the hip)
    Undead Mage: Archaeos (archae = ancient, and he knows a lot of ancient lore)
    Bloodelf Rogue: Periah (she's a pariah!)
    Bloodelf Paladina: Serenyte (because she's so serene, and Serenity was already taken)
    Troll Druid: Gawaihir (lord of the eagles, nickname Gawa, sounds trollish enough; Gawa gives you de mojo!)
    Goblin Shaman: Fizzcrank (he's kinda crank and fizzy )
    Bloodelf DK: Gattsu, japanese spelling of Guts, because I imagine Dk tanking like this:

You know what is better than drinking a beer? Brewing your own beer. And then drinking it. And then... Drinking another beer. And then, punching somebody in the snout! That's what!

Deleted
    I dig Gawaihir, pretty awesome name.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by AetherMcLoud View Post
    Goblin Shaman: Fizzcrank (he's kinda crank and fizzy )]
    You mean like that Gnome called Fizzcrank Fullthrottle in Fizzcrank Airstrip in Borean Tundra. Nice one.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sporky0 View Post
    You mean like that Gnome called Fizzcrank Fullthrottle in Fizzcrank Airstrip in Borean Tundra. Nice one.
    I actually didn't know there was a NPC called like that, I just came up with it myself when putting words together that "sounded" goblinish. I quested all my chars through Howling Fjord in lich king, Boring Tundra just wasn't to my tastes.
    You know what is better than drinking a beer? Brewing your own beer. And then drinking it. And then... Drinking another beer. And then, punching somebody in the snout! That's what!

10+ Year Old Account
    I prefer my character names to be a combination of actors names mixed with something class related. Ryanretnolds is one of mine, Muttdamon, Ronbeargundy (even though everyone already did it), Tracyworgan, etc. I've wanted a Warrior for a while, but haven't came up with an awesome enough name yet.

Deleted
    Nice guide, planning to make a new alt, so hopefully this will help to get some inspiration to get a "real" name. ;p
    I named my priest "Naughtynurse".. Nelf before, now Worgen.. Ain't safe being in Running Wild no more, go figure. I should really change her name..

Nickname: Naughty D:

Deleted
    Ryanretnolds is win.

However, I still can't get over Worgenfreeman (from an earlier poster)...

Deleted
    Very nice guide, attractive layout, and it's noob friendly. +1 Brownie Point to you.

Mine are:

Daffi - Undead Rogue
    Daffipope - Undead Priest
    DaffiBestdk - Undead well... DK

Deleted
    Without any anti semitism enchant to it, i just rolled a new goblin rogue: Shadowej : rad into it a bit Shadow wej jew.
    I like his name.

10+ Year Old Account
    druid was called boomkay, they started calling me boomgay so i name changed to rashirro, now they call me rash :/ never know rash was some sort of a disease but ye i'm stuck with it now.

hunters called hunzoin, made up from hunter and zone but added an i and deleted the e

warlock named afflatia, pretty obvious taken of affliction

rogue called tavoryn just added random letters till i got something nice
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni