Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    The only achievements I really respect are Battlemaster, Arena Master, and certain Heroic Raid mode ones. Hand of Adal, Naaru, all of those were a joke to get not too long after they were implemented. The Exalted and Insane too, though they're both just a lot of farming (a lot of farming I don't want to do. . . even though I'm really close the The Exalted).

---------- Post added 2011-01-08 at 01:44 PM ----------

I agree with Herald of the Titans too, it wasn't easy when I attempted it mid ToC times.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    [Preparing for Disaster]

A guildmate was begging for embersilk stacks to level Tailoring. One minute after telling him in /gchat that I didn't have any, I earned this achievement

This gained me a lot of respect by other guildmates, as the one begging was annoying and a trial member who wasn't as good as his application made him seem. We still laugh about it.

Otherwise, I would say Scarab Lord, even if it was somewhat diluted by those who grabbed it after transferring to a newly created realm (before Blizzard started making new realms with the gates pre-opened.)
    That's alot of gold for such an achievement :P
    With my own realm prices your achievement is worth around 10k =) But then again gold is not an obstacle in this game.

Deleted
    Justicar, battlemaster, the exalted, the insane, scarab lord, arena titles, realm firsts to name a few.

Quote Originally Posted by Aliez View Post
    There's also The Exalted and Loremaster which I respect.

The insane, however, that's actually not hard to get at all, in fact I'm tempted to start working on it, so it can't be that hard if even I can go for it :P
    I never understood the motivation for the insane, but I find loremaster/seeker/exalted respectable achievements, since you kinda play through the whole game on the way to these achievements. For me that's the way it's meant to be played, seeing everything.

Oh, and Veteran of the Shifting Sands, I love it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    Often I just open the fridge instead of turning the lights on in the kitchen. I like that.

10+ Year Old Account
    The 100k/250k HK titles are pretty awesome. They don't require skill but the grind to get them shouldn't be underestimated imo.

Deleted
    Loremaster

I have the Loremaster title; it's not trival to me. It's not something that you can do in a day or a couple of weeks. I also have The Seeker and The Diplomat.I feel the same way about those as well. I worked hard for those titles and proud to display them.
    Last edited by Bitters; 2011-01-08 at 07:22 PM. Reason: Incorrect word

Quote Originally Posted by Feanorian View Post
    Actually this was not true, they completely removed the ability to get the title even after handing the quest chain in after the deadline, you weren't credited with the title.
    Hence why I still use my Hand of A'dal title, it just looks and feels cool.
    Actually, no, I got my hand of a'dal that way

Also, all the people calling the insane easy, do you just spend hours and hours farming or do you just buy the gold? I wouldn't say I respect it as something to show any amount of skill, but it takes a lot of dedication to get that title.

That being said, loremaster felt easy to me. And I went and finished off the other quests when I'd gotten the achievement, too D:
    High Warlord type thing seems to be the big one, i mean that took dedication and ability (or the right class? Well, yea, whatever )

The MOST respected title is the one YOU have.

Lets be honest here, most of you call down a suggested one, then say the one you currently like is awesome.

It IS all opinion, so try to focus on your likes here, not degradeing someone elses....I can see your tombstones now

"here lies fuss-ass the douche. he/she enjoyed looking down his/her snout at the rest of the community as they spent life

high on self-importance from the lines of privelage they snorted on a regular basis."

If the title 'the patient' involved being in eleventy-seven fail-ish groups and did not leave instantly, nor kicked ppl

instantly, but tried to work through it in the belief of trying to better the pool of players in our community though

patiently educateing and helping, (no matter that half the ppl you try to help are undeserveing of your effort, and

reguardless of the result), THAT would be the most RESPECTABLE and ADMIRABLE title imho.

But, it doesn't. Blizz needs an achieve and title like that....fucked if they named it so-and-so the carebear,

I'd still hold the title holders of that one with some esteem and respect.

InB4 you flame this, you KNOW you know someone who would qualify for this, and you respect them.

Your post is 100% correct. Be proud of what you have.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ayako View Post
    I personally love High Warlord
    DAM girl you play a LOT of wow lol
    "A priest is he who lives solely in the realm of the invisible, for whom all that is visible has only the truth of an allegory."

10+ Year Old Account
    Looking for multitudes. I do not understand how people can do so many pugs without ragequiting.