Okay guys, we are going to talk about in my opinion one of the most easiest raid bosses out there, Onyxia. Instead of blasting you guys (and girl's) with a bunch of lore, I am going to give you more senior players a little bit of a flash back. It is 2004 Republican George W. Bush was President, and Blizzard Entertainment was about to launch one of the worlds most popular games, Word of Warcraft. Now we all know that the game has changed a lot since then, some for the better and some ... for the worse. And as I remember her Lady Katrana Prestor , was actually Onyxia. NOW lets forget lore!

As most of us should know this boss has Three (3) phases the first is simple. Tank (the Main Tank only!) runs in and collects aggro, and as with most dragons faces her away from the raid against the back wall. As then All DPS goes on her Right (>) or Left (<) side, (as this may be chosen by group number or your preference. She has three main abilities Tail swipe (in which you shouldn't have to worry about, because no one is standing behind her.) This will knock you into the welp area and spawn MANY WELPS and you will have to kill them A.S.A.P. The second ability is Firebreath (which the M.T. is the only one who should get hit with this.) And all it does is what is says and that is Spray Fire in a frontal cone dealing a Large amount of fire damage. And her last ability is Cleave (same as Firebreath and the M.T. should be the only one getting hit.) And this just does a High amount of damage to any one in front of her. From here on out just D.P.S. until about 70%, that is when she will walk away and start to fly. It is still important to not stand behind her. Now considering you get this far, MANY WELPS will spawn and it will be the Off Tank's job to pick them up and have D.P.S. A.o.E. them down. I personally advise using a Paladin or a Death Knight as a Off Tank, both have an A.o.E. that will last and makes life very easy to pick up aggro.

And now it is Phase Two (2), I am actually proud of all you for making it this far, pat yourself on the back. PARTY TIME IS OVER, GET BACK TO WORK. And now the O.T. should collect aggro of the incoming Welps and the M.T. should collect aggro of the incoming mob that is coming from your prep. area(M.T. this is a tank and spank mob just watch out for their detonation and this will do large A.o.E. damage around the target.) Now while this is all going down Range should continue on the boss and a good geared Mage or Druid should A.o.E. the welps down that will spawn from each side of the room. Quickly and then continue on the boss. The big important ability here is DEEP BREATH. Now I understand that we all like to stand in fire because it makes us look cool and gives us a buff to do more damage. But this is that rare occasion. Where once again you do not, I will repeat myself do NOT!!!! Want to stand in front of her, you want to stand against the wall that is not in front of her. And she will do one more thing, and that is just a fire ball, that is a random aggro, type of ability. Now that you finally have her to 40% she will land.

This is Very similar to Phase One (1), there are only 3 differences. Eruption, Bellowing Roar, and she does spawn a few Welps. All you do is stay off the cracks on the ground and watch for her fear. And in the raid hopefully you have a Shaman, or another ability that removes fear. Just D.P.S. her down and if you wipe at this part just, call Blizzard and say. I want to cancel my Subscription and never play again. But if you manage to kill her, hope for the Mount and congratulations you have done the impossible.