Deleted

I need a bit of help :P

My problem is that i want to make a healing class but im not sure which one to pick could yous please help thanks.

Pick the one you like most. Seriously, there's nothing else that could be said for questions like this.

Deleted
    Ok thanks for the reply, but i was wanting to know which was the best for end game content as my guild is never done complaining about the fact that 4/5 druid healers you find are rubbish.

I love my paladin. It can fill all roles. As for healing our arsenal is not particularly varied, yet you have enough to challenge you in PvP in particular (timing manregnspell because it decreases healing, using aura mastery in combination with divine favour and/or guardian to heal through burst et cetera). Overall a great healer class, though lacking spamable AoE heals. We get some that can be quite poverful if used right, but they require some form of coordination DPS mostly ignores. I feel we are stronger than druids and priests in HCs atm, having been healed by them as tank and knowing what healing is like as holy. Which probably is not right.

Priests got a much thicker spellbook than paladins, at least what heals or damage prevention spells are concerned. Shadow is a fun pasttime too, which doesn't really require all too much tinkering with gear from disc to shadow (at least it was like that in late WotLK).

Shamans I have no real opinion of, other than that they go oom long before me in arena. Druids, I at least feel when I tank, seems to lack the ability to burstheal properly at the moment, which is innoying.

Upon rereading the post, it's highly biased in paladin favour. Lots of the things I point out is because of the FotM Blizz served about two weeks back. So roll whatever you like. I like paladins. You might like druids. Though I think your safest bet is priest, as they are the jack-of-all-trades healer.

Oh and it's about one month too early to point out which class is the best endgame healer. And those discussing it never really reaches a verdict because it is dependant purely on the player, specc differences, gemming choices, number of healers a raid use and most of all the encounter.
    Last edited by XtreO; 2010-12-21 at 05:31 PM.
    Signature removed. Please read our guidelines. Venara

Deleted
    Thanks for the quick relpy. :P