Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    or read the thread Assassination (PVE) - Your Need To Know!

all answers are within that wall of text

you made that thread after this one was completed...

If an item has expertise/hit should you reforge the expertise to mastery?

And wondering if there is any eta on the shadowcraft spreadsheet, and what people use in the meantime?

I know there is a simplyfied version working on the shadowcraft engine, but don't really appeal that much to spend a lot of time tweaking blues : o

Talking

Nice belt, your buckle/gem appears to not be showing though....

Quote Originally Posted by Oinkz View Post
    If you are talking to me, it is the BOE belt leatherworkers can make. Just another perk of being a leatherworker and im like one of 4 max level'd ones on my server so can you say lawl gold

Quote Originally Posted by Oinkz View Post
    calculators show all expertise as a dps loss even if you are 0/0. and what were you doing on halfus fight? were you on kick duty or drake slaying? if you were kicking your dps is going to be higher because you get increased damage sooner then everyone else.
    25.2k was with kicking, I hit roughly 22kish while drake slaying at the peak, also calculators show it as dps loss however too much rotation interruption causes numbers to tank, for instance having 2-3 ruptures or envenoms miss then having slice and dice fall off rolls your dps back chunks, it may not be "THEORETICALLY" optimal, but i would prefer consistency over RNG optimized, also the EP values aren't so huge that getting half way to the cap is going to kill your dps, but that removes the big issue of something falling outa synce