Deleted

Searching for this ui!

I'm currently searching for an UI that looks similar to this one http://unnatural-ssl.com/upload/Raid.png
    Links are very welcome!

Thanks in advance!

I have a question, how come you don't ask the guild where you got the pic from? I'm sure there must be a reason as there are tons of posts like this, I just want to know for my own curiosity. This is in no way a knock on you or anything it's just something that's always "bothered"(for lack of a better word) me.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dashaus View Post
    I have a question, how come you don't ask the guild where you got the pic from? I'm sure there must be a reason as there are tons of posts like this, I just want to know for my own curiosity. This is in no way a knock on you or anything it's just something that's always "bothered"(for lack of a better word) me.
    It was from an "ui gallery" where there was a link to this picture, no download link as he wouldnt release it because of personal addons I believe, thats why I am searching for a similar one and not this one.

Looks very similar to Treelet's UI (On wowinterface), but it was never updated for Cata and is broken.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaii View Post
    It was from an "ui gallery" where there was a link to this picture, no download link as he wouldnt release it because of personal addons I believe, thats why I am searching for a similar one and not this one.
    You shouldn't expect a release then. :]

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Honestly, it looks very similar to some of Led++'s UI's. You may want to search for Led's name on WoWInterface.

You can build that type of "UI" using various addons,.. such as :
    - Bartender4 -(Fully customizable bars of buttons)
    -Recount -(For keeping track of DPS)
    -Shadowed Unit Frames -(Replacement Status bars that are fully customizable)
    -Mappy -(Turns your minimap into a scalable square map with movable buttons)

..there is another addon that has the unit frames, ( the colored boxes bunched together) i dont recall what its called but many addons will cover that.( ex. FuBar i beleive is one), all of these addons and many,many more is all available at Curse.com,. you can use thier installer client to download and install the addons automatically for you. I hope this helps out a bit.