Help for clueless bg'ers

So I just finished a AV and almost nobody had any idea what to do. Most people wanted to go for Van with 2 towers up. Would it be possible for blizz to put an explanation of the bg on the loading screen going into it so people have somewhat of an idea. Just wondering if it could happen....

Quote Originally Posted by Snargle View Post
    So I just finished a AV and almost nobody had any idea what to do. Most people wanted to go for Van with 2 towers up. Would it be possible for blizz to put an explanation of the bg on the loading screen going into it so people have somewhat of an idea. Just wondering if it could happen....
    the whole point is figuring out what to do. most people have an idea at least what to do in AV, if not somebody can give directions, but really it depends if you have a good tank then you can rush, if you don't then you have to take towers and cap them, play D, and win by resources.

the new BG/Tol Barad on the other hand i have no idea wtf is going on...especially tol barad. all i see are people doing quests and killing mobs :P

Quote Originally Posted by Snargle View Post
    I don't believe they had no idea what to do, I believe they just want to get it over it. I mean if done correctly yes you can zerg and win in just a few minutes, or you fail miserably and have a 40 minute wait to lose. I think some people are just willing to take that risk and see what happens.

ok thanks for the feedback