Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Veej View Post
    This means you have zinrokh? How many solves did it take before you got it?

On topic: One could presume fossil might get a weapon or armor with similar drop rates as the weapons atm (around 1% no?) so stockpiling may not turn out to be such a bad thing ^^
    Yes I do, took me ....... 3 solves on 525 to get it. Now I'm after dorf staff for my caster alts, but those damned fossil/troll digsites are spawning all over EK

Deleted
    You know whats really annoying? When you dig for Dwarf + Troll in Eastern, and you get the digsites in Vashir (with Nightelf crap) all the Time...
    You sit in STV and want to go there with flight, and you go ALLLL THE WAY UP to Undercity, and then ALLL THE WAY DOWN again to Vashir.
    Some Flyroutes are really really messy.

Quote Originally Posted by mofi View Post
    then get the hell out of kalimdor^^
    There are night elf dig sites just about everywhere, genius.

Quote Originally Posted by lustyevilgnome View Post
    There are night elf dig sites just about everywhere, genius.

shush,

EK is pretty barren of Nelf digsites genius (Except Vashjir, but it's not as if it's hard to reach with 280% flying >_>).

But here atm:

All fossil artifacts made twice
    Raptor pet
    Raptor mount

and only after the:

Troll Rare (Sword)
    Dwarf Rare (Staff)
    Warmaul Dwarf item (For the achievement)

I can't stand fossil either

You're gonna have to explain to me why you guys and gals are piling up 500, 1000, 2000 fragments and not solving artifacts if you haven't gotten all the rares. If there's something I'm missing please explain it to me, because I'm lost.

Quote Originally Posted by pionock View Post
    You're gonna have to explain to me why you guys and gals are piling up 500, 1000, 2000 fragments and not solving artifacts if you haven't gotten all the rares. If there's something I'm missing please explain it to me, because I'm lost.
    Also confusing to me, can anyone indulge us?

Deleted
    maybe cus u cant get epic items above 450 in skill except the fossil raptor, if it aint that i have no idea

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by stekflott View Post
    maybe cus u cant get epic items above 450 in skill except the fossil raptor, if it aint that i have no idea
    are you sure about that? sounds weird.

Only 2 items of worth drop from Fossil.
    The mount and the vanity pet.
    Once you have both of thous, it's pretty much a waste to solve other fossil artifacts.

Deleted
    One of the best ideas when doing arch in EK is to hoard your fragments to prevent Vashj'ir from coming up. If you never hit 450, it's never given as an option.

Then one day, when you're sitting on a couple of thousand fragments for all the vanilla races, you start to research, hoping a few will be Rares/Epics along the way.

Edit: it's worth noting that you can level to 525 in Archaeology in a single vanilla continent alone, no need to go to Outland or Northrend but you also miss out of the Outland/Northrend rares/epics of course
    Last edited by mmoc150ef56254; 2010-12-23 at 09:02 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Diolol View Post
    Was about to make a thread about this.

It's getting really annoying.You should really have the option of removing a type of dig site if you're at 525 or something.
    Terrible idea in my opinion.
    People would be able to farm whatever they want then.
    To have fun, you must have boring first, noone gets to have fun without fighting for it.

---------- Post added 2010-12-23 at 10:08 AM ----------

Oh and on topics name: Haters gona hate!