Blue Proto; Warlock solo

Any locks attempted this yet? I'm about to and will post the details after I'm done.

Edit: I was able to do it. As always with this sort of thing, the trash packs leading up to the boss are harder than the actual boss. I did this as a basic PvE Demonology spec (0/31/10) with Imp. Health Funnel. Was pretty simple, just gotta let your pet do all the tanking and heal the crap out him.
    Last edited by hordeorcrogue; 2010-12-21 at 09:55 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mohak View Post
    You are all blind to not see Paragons strat. They used gnome mages as sacrifice to the Earth Godess wich granted them unimaginable powahs and lazor beamz able to cut trough Arthas's tick armor.
    Quote Originally Posted by Castel View Post
    People choose PvP servers because they think they're going to be the most dangerous predator in the jungle. Then they find out that the reality is they're just the littlest guy in the prison shower.

then why use an imp if he needs to tank?

Imp. Health Funnel. is short for Improved Health Funnel. He used a Fel Guard to tank.

now I see it, /facepalm

I have found success with using the EJ Dps demo spec while soloing UP.

I tend to skip the two bosses before Skadi, and find that I can use felguard for most of the fight and if he dies get another back quickly, bladestorm then soulshatter.

There is little need to keep the pet topped off. I find that soulburning/Demonic rebirth, are plenty enough to keep the boss of me.

"Man is free the moment he wishes to be."-Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by Device View Post
    now I see it, /facepalm
    You werent the only one making that error.