We have updated our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.
Dismiss
Page 13 of 58 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Ive already gone around the troll drop rotation with mo swaord, but i do have the totaly useless but cool epic shammy cap from the orcs, i just wish it woulda scaled from like 60-70 inztead of being a lvl 70 item

Quote Originally Posted by Makarena View Post
    true, a good idea would be gathering fragments for multiple solves (i.e 500), so a chance of getting it would increase per mass-solve ;P
    That is a good advice really as solving them 1 at a time is a good amount of overhead plus each solve for something you really want just makes you disappointed that yet again you have not got it. I do it in batch of 200s.

129 Troll Solves. No sword seen.

got it yesterday. saved about 700 troll fragments and 30 tablets. skilled up from 450 to 520 then i got it. just luck i suppose. keep trying guys!

267, no sword, nor i seen it on my server yet, 1% is bullshit and i rly hope chance to drop is increasing with every solved gray sh!t.
    Also 194 dwarf artefacts and no staff.

My stat is 32 Troll solved, and already have the Sword as one of the 0,5% first on my server BUT think i was relly lucky. But as far as i've Heard you have to solve 60-80 troll to have a decent chance to get the Sword
    (Sorry about my bad Gramma hope you all can read it)

screw sword, i got my mount and pet and ima happy!
    zug zug

what is it paladin, one zug is not enough for ya?

Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfNone View Post
    lore should be voluntary to the game. not obligatory.

Quote Originally Posted by Centego View Post
    My stat is 32 Troll solved, and already have the Sword as one of the 0,5% first on my server BUT think i was relly lucky. But as far as i've Heard you have to solve 60-80 troll to have a decent chance to get the Sword
    What means decent chance? Is somewhere proven that u have higher chance if u have more artefacts solved?

Quote Originally Posted by Dwane View Post
    What means decent chance? Is somewhere proven that u have higher chance if u have more artefacts solved?
    Obviously yes, the chance to discover it stays at 1% or whatever it is but you have a better chance to get it with 100 artifacts solved then 50.

Where did u get 1% chance? And how do u know that solved artefacts increases this chance?

Quote Originally Posted by Dwane View Post
    Where did u get 1% chance? And how do u know that solved artefacts increases this chance?
    I didn't say that at all. Read my post again.

After so long! I was about to give up all hope! And it finally happens!!!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

---------- Post added 2010-12-28 at 01:41 AM ----------

[/COLOR]
    Quote Originally Posted by Nekura View Post
    After so long! I was about to give up all hope! And it finally happens!!!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    offtopic sorry ..... whats your unitframe in the button, love that u also have ur map close too it oh yeah and ofc gz with world destroyer
    Last edited by Schalde; 2010-12-28 at 12:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Schalde View Post
    ---------- Post added 2010-12-28 at 01:41 AM ----------

[/COLOR]

offtopic sorry ..... whats your unitframe in the button, love that u also have ur map close too it oh yeah and ofc gz with world destroyer
    Its called Spartan UI mate. Its not been updated for a while but still works totaly fine!

i managed to get it yesterday. Took me 47 troll sovles

Mine was at 175 :P

134 Solves. No sword D:

just hit 100, still not shown up and i am getting bored now.