Page 6 of 57 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by NightShadow View Post
    Is it possible you need 10 rare (any rare) before you get an 85 purple?!
    100% No. Kiru posted earlier in the thread, guildie of mine, he got it after 32 Troll Solves and doesn't have 10 Rares.

I gave up, was gonna be for my warrior (who will mostly be PVP) but I'm just gonna get the Vicious wep next week, Might try again for other characters later

Saved up Troll Fragments to solve Artifacts after I hit 450, got the Zin'Rokh "recipe" at 460.
    My 2h plate buddies now all hate me.

Deleted
    450 and it was my first ^^

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tofraz View Post
    I got the sword on my first troll solve after I hit 450.
    copied from wowhead http://img33.imageshack.us/img33/8070/hihiih.jpg now that´s a lucky bastard aswell^^

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    153 troll solves at 450+ skill. No zin'rokh yet

Can anyone confirm if its faster too farm troll fragments in northrend rather than eastern kingdom, since the land mass is smaller????

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Schalde View Post
    Can anyone confirm if its faster too farm troll fragments in northrend rather than eastern kingdom, since the land mass is smaller????
    Uh, I can't really confirm it. However, there are so few troll spawns in northrend I doubt it would be more effective. On the other hand it is a change of scenery.

I am slowly losing my sanity, up to 180+ troll projects completed after 450 skill..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by blahssat View Post
    You save the frags because it's impossible to get the zinrokh solve til you have 450 skill. solving any troll artifacts before 450 just kills your chance of getting the sword.
    So all my 4 pages of (nearly all) grey Troll crap and 380 Archeology skill are worthless if i'm going for the sword? :|

Doesn't make any sense...

Deleted
    74 solves so far, no sign of it yet.

People who got the sword, you are using it? You love it?

10+ Year Old Account
    For the record: got it after 83 troll solves, 19th rare.

I was actually fortunate enough to get this sword. I had saved all of my initial fragments from 1-450, then powerleveld with about 1250 troll fragments to 525. I didn't get the sword. So I spent the next week, spending 5-10 hours a day, flying through Eastern Kingdoms. All that got me through the hours of mind numbing awfulness was watching hulu on the side. The Vash'jir hell and such made me go to Northerend for a break sometimes. I got the sword finally in STV at about midnight on Sunday so. =) If you want it bad, it's worth it.

got it after 90 solves with my warrior

i saved about 700 troll fragments +21 tablets and when i got level 450 archeology i just spammd troll solvings
    after 2 min i got 525 after 2 more solvs i got the sword !

---------- Post added 2010-12-25 at 12:08 AM ----------

after 42 solvs btw

Friend of mine have been farming for over 3 days, on 525 skill and hasen't got it yet :/

I have solved every single dam troll common no less than 10 times some as high as 17. Im almost down to just the rares in Dwarf now and in them I just need the staff and the inn keepers.

10+ Year Old Account
    90 Troll Artifacts, but I did use some for leveling, So I've probably made 60-70 since hitting 450 Arch.

this makes me sad the staff and the swords were the 2 biggest reasons i started Arch but i don't want to waste ever soo much time on it.... some time is acceptable but 200+ solves from ONE race when its he ONLY rare for it is discouraging.

I haven't yet started, but I imagine I'll spend a ridiculous amount of time farming this. I'll spend more time on this mount than any other rare mount because other ppl farming it don't your chances like the TLP or other similar mounts.

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    I'm currently at 108 Troll Projects solved. No sign of any Sword yet. I started listening to the audio book "Halo: The Fall of Reach" though. Helps me not get "less" bored. D: