Page 52 of 57 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    im at 273 atm, but as said in post up im doing arch max 2h per week if i get in the mood to get even more bored

can i ask a question? I dont know the numbers, only rumor. I've heard that the % of troll on EK is the same as the % of NE on kalimdor. is that true?

I have over 1100 NE ((1014 solves past 100% NE)) and the only reason i keep farming Kalimdor is for Tol'vir.

Just curious about the math, anyone have the % for Kal vs. EK?

Been farmin it about 1 month+ and currently sitting on 301 solves, no sword. Usually I store the fragments till about 200 and solve it altogether and each time will bring me about 7-8 solves provided with sufficient tablets

You Are At 1178 Troll Solves and 29450 Troll Frags. (99.7% Chance)

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    And there we go... I finally gave up.

Ashkandi finally dropped after weeks of having Nefarian on farm and while hating myself for doing it I decided to take Ashkandi and drop Zin'Rokh.

Hi, 863 Troll Solves worth of time. Thanks for wasting my time..

Deleted
    Id like to meet the sadist that designed this profession .
    103 troll solves ..
    its getting disheartening at this point .
    Its horrible to farm something when you have no idea if it will pop up after the next solve or the next 50 solves :S

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by minimar View Post
    Id like to meet the sadist that designed this profession .
    103 troll solves ..
    its getting disheartening at this point .
    Its horrible to farm something when you have no idea if it will pop up after the next solve or the next 50 solves :S
    Really, if you get the sword within 200 solves you're lucky, so don't bother getting disheartened yet.

Look through the thread and you'll find loads of people with 600+ solves, me for example. :C

Deleted
    Id just like to be able to put a number on it :S I don't mind the grind . I just want to know that my grind will pay off
    I need a target when i'm grinding or i end up getting annoyed after completing the same common items over and over .Doesn't feel like you are achieving anything or getting any closer to the sword

I got it on my second solve after hitting 525, lucky i guess by reading these

Deleted
    extremely . Id like to add i hate you

Quote Originally Posted by cloudpulse View Post
    I started releveling arch on my pally today and got a duplicate common almost right away.
    That's a good point, it looks like a lot of people are reporting that happening now. I'm wondering if maybe this was changed in 4.0.6 silently when they introduced the fragment cap per race, because it definitely seemed to be true when archaeology launched.

Quote Originally Posted by underdogba View Post
    That's a good point, it looks like a lot of people are reporting that happening now. I'm wondering if maybe this was changed in 4.0.6 silently when they introduced the fragment cap per race, because it definitely seemed to be true when archaeology launched.
    It wasn't even true when archeology launched, at least from what i did experience.
    Got the same fossil artifact three times within 5 solves, and that would be impossible if you'd have to cycle through every other common artifact before you get one again.

Deleted
    So I had an idea , what if you could "Major" in one race in archaeology , when you pick a specific race , that races dig sites become more prominent. something like that maybe a good idea I dunno

It feels like Blizzard predetermines who gets zin'rokh and who doesn't

Everyone who gets zin'rokh seems to get it so quickly, yet everyone else tries and tries and tries and never gets it. Woe is the latter.

Out of curiosity, how many of you have gotten it after 100 solves? After 200? I've seen about one person in this thread who got it after a real decent amount of solves (180 or something), but everyone else, even those I've spoken to in game about it, have gotten it in less than 30 solves.
    Last edited by cloudpulse; 2011-04-23 at 04:04 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Well, I just started the farm today. I'm about 41 solves into but, damn is it time consuming. Anyways, I'm in for the long haul. I want that thing!!

Deleted
    2 xAkirus and 1 Chogal axe in the bank ...why bother with some shitty RNG

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thebigbull View Post
    2 xAkirus and 1 Chogal axe in the bank ...why bother with some shitty RNG
    Because both those weapons are bad for me.

11 solves. got it while leveling.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Osirys View Post
    11 solves. got it while leveling.
    Damn, grats. Random is random. Gotta continue the grind

I am at 300+ have nt run my macro for awhile to keep some suspense instead of constant reminder of how much time i ve sunk into this profession.

got the staff at 185 dwarf solves, when my troll solves were at 210 ish

Keep at it all i can say