Page 13 of 57 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Makarena View Post
    true, a good idea would be gathering fragments for multiple solves (i.e 500), so a chance of getting it would increase per mass-solve ;P
    That is a good advice really as solving them 1 at a time is a good amount of overhead plus each solve for something you really want just makes you disappointed that yet again you have not got it. I do it in batch of 200s.

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    129 Troll Solves. No sword seen.

Deleted
    168 no sword

got it yesterday. saved about 700 troll fragments and 30 tablets. skilled up from 450 to 520 then i got it. just luck i suppose. keep trying guys!

267, no sword, nor i seen it on my server yet, 1% is bullshit and i rly hope chance to drop is increasing with every solved gray sh!t.
    Also 194 dwarf artefacts and no staff.

My stat is 32 Troll solved, and already have the Sword as one of the 0,5% first on my server BUT think i was relly lucky. But as far as i've Heard you have to solve 60-80 troll to have a decent chance to get the Sword
    (Sorry about my bad Gramma hope you all can read it)

screw sword, i got my mount and pet and ima happy!
    zug zug

what is it paladin, one zug is not enough for ya?

Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfNone View Post
    lore should be voluntary to the game. not obligatory.

Quote Originally Posted by Centego View Post
    My stat is 32 Troll solved, and already have the Sword as one of the 0,5% first on my server BUT think i was relly lucky. But as far as i've Heard you have to solve 60-80 troll to have a decent chance to get the Sword
    What means decent chance? Is somewhere proven that u have higher chance if u have more artefacts solved?

Quote Originally Posted by Dwane View Post
    What means decent chance? Is somewhere proven that u have higher chance if u have more artefacts solved?
    Obviously yes, the chance to discover it stays at 1% or whatever it is but you have a better chance to get it with 100 artifacts solved then 50.

Where did u get 1% chance? And how do u know that solved artefacts increases this chance?

Where did u get 1% chance? And how do u know that solved artefacts increases this chance?
    I didn't say that at all. Read my post again.

Deleted
    After so long! I was about to give up all hope! And it finally happens!!!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

10+ Year Old Account
    Is somewhere proven that u have higher chance if u have more artefacts solved?
    It is less probable to not get Zin'Rokh 200 times in a row than 100 times in a row.

---------- Post added 2010-12-28 at 01:41 AM ----------

[/COLOR]
    Quote Originally Posted by Nekura View Post
    After so long! I was about to give up all hope! And it finally happens!!!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    offtopic sorry ..... whats your unitframe in the button, love that u also have ur map close too it oh yeah and ofc gz with world destroyer
    Last edited by Schalde; 2010-12-28 at 12:41 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Schalde View Post
    ---------- Post added 2010-12-28 at 01:41 AM ----------

[/COLOR]

offtopic sorry ..... whats your unitframe in the button, love that u also have ur map close too it oh yeah and ofc gz with world destroyer
    Its called Spartan UI mate. Its not been updated for a while but still works totaly fine!

Deleted
    i managed to get it yesterday. Took me 47 troll sovles

Deleted
    Mine was at 175 :P

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    134 Solves. No sword D:

just hit 100, still not shown up and i am getting bored now.

Deleted
    I am now at 180+ troll solves, with 80-100 hrs digging. no sword.

My one suggestion to fix Arch is to take a common off the solve table, when it has been solved 15-20 times. Keep the rare drop rate the same, so RNG can benefit the lucky few, but this will give us grinders a light at the end of the tunnel, albeit after 200+solves.