Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    i agree that guild leveling system is poor in its current state but its better than nothing, its free additional feature.

And yeah pvp is broken as fuck, but it was and will be always
    Last edited by Endus; Today at 10:40 PM. Reason: Editing to change questionable phrasing to adorable puppies

Quote Originally Posted by xBreak View Post
    This post was almost as bad as you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakhar View Post
    The clueless commentary from the shortsighted peanut gallery is getting to me.
    My youtube channel! http://www.youtube.com/user/Krystafal

my main issue is I did all the level 80-85 quests, that was simple.

and now...what do I do? wait 2 hour ques as a dps? after that, admittedly awesome, leveling experience, it's hard to have 1-60 compare.

I'm trying to entertain myself by leveling alts, but at level 85? sheer boredom. It sunk in quickly "well crap, I have nothing to do but wait 2 hour ques for heroics and maybe do dailies for rep, since there's nothing of significance to buy with gold..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Deleted
    I've always thought the idea behind guild rep is simple.
    It stops people who never log on or get invited to the guild purely to get achs.

Makes it a much fairer system, Can't you see it?

/2 IPWNU: WTS SHADOWMOURNE GUILD ACH 2k!!!

Or something along those lines.

Dungeon Queues are not controlled by Blizzard. They do not wake up and go "hmm...long queues today guys?" More players need to opt for performing a wider variety of roles.

To be honest I do agree with you on Tol Barad and how the guild levelling system needs an overhaul.

Tol'barad = agree
    queues = not blizzards's fault. They can't fix it, just wait for rush to die down
    balance = nothing close to when DK's were first introduced. Don't complain about minor imbalances, having 9 classes all with different spells and gear for the most part means it takes many trial and errors to get it right
    Aliance sucking = not blizzard's fault. Since there is hardly a faction advantage, it really is just about the players
    Guild leveling = Fast Track is very helpful for leveling alts. Cash flow is very, very good for making profits, it adds up. Honorable Mention and For Great Justice are also very very good when farming points to get geared.
    Guild rep = kinda pointless, but its not like you have to go out of your way to get it, it just kinda falls into your lap with time

lol QQ moar that expansion has faults.

Quote Originally Posted by Aciaedius View Post

So, sorry. There was one objectively true flaw of which your post could inform anyone (tol barad), as well as one pseudo-problem which has always existed and will always exist in any game where the two elements "chance" and "class" exist (pvp balance). The rest of the post was just what you claimed it not to be - you whining. Please, argue your points instead of just saying something is something because it is - that will never lead you anywhere.
    If you read the rest of this thread you will see I have actually explained certain points.

And I'm not going to roll a class I have no desire to play just to get gear quickly, I don't get a massive epeen by having purplez

the 'psuedo-problem' is an actual problem - I'm happy with rock beats paper beats scissors who beats rock, its not the greatest philosophy, but if it actually was that and not rock beats paper and scissors then I wouldn't be complaining. I'm pretty sure Blizzard could balance the game with relative ease but they're too bothered about money and making people reroll.

From a lore point of view, I don't really care, I meant more of the player base, European Alliance, specifically Turalyon Alliance seem to be the most retarded people ever, i'm playing there because few mates wanted to roll Worgen and It's almost painful to watch trade and play in Battlegrounds, Horde players seem to know what they're doing.

You're a mod on here so obviously you're much more enthusiastic about WoW than I am but it seems to me you're trying to defend Blizzard... I'm using this thread as a somewhat pilot, depending how it goes i'll refine it a little and take it to the Blizzard suggestion forums and I might be able to make a difference, at the very least i'll hit a nerve and piss someone off, if it gets a bad response... which its pretty much is getting, then it'll rot away with all the other crap that gets dribbled out on these forums, because lets be honest 5% of the posts on MMO-Champion are actually useful whereas the rest of them are either QQ, rants, theoretical lore questions or the same question thats been asked 1000 times before.
    Last edited by willtron; 2010-12-22 at 01:13 AM.
    1) Load the amount of weight I would deadlift onto the bench
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps
    4) Be ashamed of constantly skipping leg day

10+ Year Old Account
    Tinkertown, and it's driving all the gnomes crazy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brutalistic View Post
    Tol'barad = agree
    queues = not blizzards's fault. They can't fix it, just wait for rush to die down
    balance = nothing close to when DK's were first introduced. Don't complain about minor imbalances, having 9 classes all with different spells and gear for the most part means it takes many trial and errors to get it right
    Aliance sucking = not blizzard's fault. Since there is hardly a faction advantage, it really is just about the players
    Guild leveling = Fast Track is very helpful for leveling alts. Cash flow is very, very good for making profits, it adds up. Honorable Mention and For Great Justice are also very very good when farming points to get geared.
    Guild rep = kinda pointless, but its not like you have to go out of your way to get it, it just kinda falls into your lap with time
    Tol Barad: Never done it.
    Queues: YES, it is Blizzard's fault. With the big changes they made in healing and tanking, it is no wonder there are not enough tank/healers anymore. Blizz screwed the pooch on those changes.
    PvP Balance: Don't pvp, so if it is screwed up I am happy.
    Ally Sucking: Lok'tar O'gar is all I can say to that.
    Guild levelling: Perks look nice.
    Guild Rep: Another fuck up from Blizzard. Did they happen to take a page from FF online? What the hell is with maximum rep gains per week? If I play more, I should be able to earn more guild rep than the scrubs who only log in once or twice a week.

All in all, so far Cataclysm is a huge disappointment, should never have come out.
    "Traveling allows you to visit new towns and meet new people." - Genghis Khan.

Quote Originally Posted by halfbee View Post
    Tol Barad: Never done it.
    Queues: YES, it is Blizzard's fault. With the big changes they made in healing and tanking, it is no wonder there are not enough tank/healers anymore. Blizz screwed the pooch on those changes.
    Tanks are just fine. So are healers. Just because healing requires a brain now doesn't mean it's screwed. People just need to adapt to a tougher environment.

And for all of you saying Cata sucks and it shouldn't have been released:

No one is forcing you to play Cata. So either go play WotLK content or just quit. Really, nothing is forcing you to do any of this. Imo, it's a nice change. All roles require a brain to play. You can't just run in and AoE everything down in 2 seconds. Tanks are no longer invincible. Healers can't just spam the heal with the quickest cast time and tape over their mana bar. So if challenge =/= fun game to you. Just quit.
    What does Essence of the Blood Queen do? What should you do if you have it?
    Make you sparkle in the sun and gives you super strength, also changes your name to <insert name> Cullen. Bite someone.

Quote Originally Posted by palpableimmunity View Post
    I think your Tol Barad point is correct, it's really hard to attack and win.

The rest is garbage, just a buttload of QQ.
    This basically.

Quote Originally Posted by Uroboros View Post
    Tanks are just fine. So are healers. Just because healing requires a brain now doesn't mean it's screwed. People just need to adapt to a tougher environment.
    //adding to your point. That's the difference between wrath and cataclysm. Do more than just simple pew pew to win. Now it takes strategy and skill.

Quote Originally Posted by PBitt View Post
    This basically.
    I agree with you :3 Tol Barad, it sucks alot and I kindof miss Wintergrasp at this point. Rest: bullshit QQ post

let the nerd vent and be an idiot. don't pay him any attention

15+ Year Old Account
    Eh.. this is just another pointless whine thread. Why is it pointless? because Cataclysm has only been out for 2 weeks.

Give Blizz time.

[Locked]