Deleted

Jewelcrafting Step by Step Gold Guide

Uncommon words:
    Undercut: To undercut is to auction your item at a lower price than the ones that are currently on the auction house.
    Uncut / cut gems: An uncut gem is a raw gem, without stats, a material needed to craft cut gems. (Example: Amberjewel)
    A cut gem is a gem that has been created by a jewelcrafter, at the cost of an uncut gem. Cut gems gives stats. (Example: Accurate Demonseye)

I'll do my best to explain everything so it's easily understandable.
    __________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________
    This guide will teach you how to easily make gold in the World (of Warcraft). This "trick" does not require a lot of effort nor time. This does though, require a bit of gold, and a jewelcrafter of at least skill 475.

Step 1: Download the following AddOns:
    If you're new with AddOns, I suggest that you follow this guide: http://www.askapadwe.com/29/how-do-i...arcraft-addon/
    MailGet: http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...s/mailget.aspx - This AddOn will let you recieve all of the mail in your mailbox with just one click.
    Auctioneer: http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...uctioneer.aspx - This AddOn will change the auction house interface, and is very useful for browsing. If you are not familiar with this AddOn, read the guide below.
    MoveAnything: http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...-anything.aspx - This AddOn will obviously let you move anything. It will also make your auction house- and jewelcrafting page be up simultaneously. If you are not familiar with this AddOn, read the guide below.

Auctioneer Quick Guide
    When you've downloaded and installed the AddOn, log onto WoW and go to the nearest auction house.
    Now, the interface of your auction house has changed.
    Click on the button that is circled on the picture. This will take some time, usually 15 minutes. Doing this will scan the whole auction house, and it will make the AddOn remember prices on various items.

When that's done, click on the button "Pct" as marked on the picture below. This will show you the lowest percentage of whatever item you're searching for.

Example:

Quick MoveAnything Guide:
    Ignore the black drawings on the pictures!
    Once you've downloaded and installed the AddOn, log onto WoW, and open your game menu (Esc).
    It should look like this:

Now, press the "MoveAnything" button. It should look like this:

Once that's done, find "Info Panels".

Scroll down, and find the tab "Trade Skills". Mark the box (circled on the picture below).

Now your screen should look like the picture below. Follow my extraordinary paint skills. If that's impossible, do this: Drag the white box on your screen, to basically the opposite side.

It should now look somewhat like this:

Once you're done, unmark the "Trade Skills" box, and close the "MoveAnything" page.

Now you can browse the auction house while having your jewelcrafting page ready in the left side!

Step 2: The leveling process.
    The most cheap and fast way do to leveling your jewelcrafting is using this guide: http://www.wow-professions.com/wowgu...ing_guide.html
    Important - read this!: You do NOT have to level all the way to 525. 475 is enough.

Step 3: Recipes.

This will take a lot of time, so do the daily jewelcrafting quest every day! You can get one Illustrious Jewelcrafter's Token per day (from the daily), and one gem recipe costs 3 tokens. So that's one recipe every three days. When you've got three tokens, go to the auction house, and check which cut gem is the most expensive. From my experience, the Delicate Inferno Ruby gem is the most expensive, but that depends on your realm.

The quest giver and recipe vendor is Isabel Jones.

I'd suggest buying different color gem recipes each time, so that you've got various gem choices. For example you could buy the Subtle Amberjewel as your first recipe, a Delicate Inferno Ruby recipe the second time, and a Rigid Ocean Sapphire recipe the third time.

In theory, one recipe is enough, but the more recipes you have, the more gold you will earn.

When you've got every single recipe, buy a Chimera's Eye from the recipe vendor instead. That's an additional daily 300g.

I had a bit of trouble finding the quest giver, so here's a map. The quest giver is at the silver arrow on the map.

Step 4: Playing the auction house.
    You're almost done! This is the easiest part. You simply buy cheap uncut gems, cut them, then sell them. (Keep in mind that the uncut gems has to be cheaper than the cut ones if you want to earn gold). For instance, try to search for Amberjewel. I found that the Smooth Amberjewel was the best selling one. I bought twenty Amberjewel for 30g each, then I made three Smooth Amberjewel, which all sold for 130g each.

The reason that I did not make twenty Smooth Amberjewel is, that all of them wouldn't sell. There's simply too much competition. People will undercut you, making your gems expire. Therefore it is best to make different gems of the same color. For example you could make three Smooth Amberjewel, four Subtle Amberjewel, three Fractured Amberjewel etc.

Important - Do not undercut competition by a lot of money. I'd suggest undercutting with five copper or so. If you for example undercut with five gold, the price on that gem will reduce and you will not earn as much gold.

This is so easy to do, you can do it before a raid, before you PvP or before you go to bed. I prefer to do it before I go to bed. When I wake up, I simply collect all the gold from my mailbox with just one click, because I've got my MailGet AddOn. Incase my gems expire, I immediately auction them again.

I hope this guide was useful for you. Good luck!
    Also, I apologize for my poor picture editing skills.
    Last edited by mmoc9fc71e9cac; 2010-12-25 at 03:27 PM.