Battle Rez Combat Ressurection. Anyone else having problems?

So in my raids during the past 2 weeks, I will randomly have problems with combat resurrection. Our warlock is not soulstoning, so that isn't the issue. For example, I was doing Omnotron 10 man and a dps died. I try to battle rez and it says you can no longer perform combat resurrection which would imply we've already used our 1 resurrection. However, when our ele shaman dies, he is able to ankh just fine during the exact same encounter.

In our 25 man Conclave of Wind, one of our tanks die and I go over to the platform to rez him while a dps shieldwall tanks. It once again gives me the error message that I cannot combat rez, but we have not rezzed ANYONE AT ALL yet. We did however rez 3 people in the PREVIOUS encounter. I think one person survived this encounter, but everyone else died.

Is anyone else having these problems? Is it just druids or is it just me?

10+ Year Old Account
    We did too on certain fights. I think it's a known bug they don't fully know how to fix. Was the same in beta and we were told it would work correctly on live. Apparently not.

We had problems on Omnitron notably when we reset the encounter (leaving the room after a few deaths) rather than the whole group dieing. Same can be said for conclave, if you are on the starting encounter during a 'wipe' you shouldnt die, prompting the same troubles.