Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Best use for lifegrip yet

Was selling something to someone in org. He invites me to a group, spin in a circle spamming life grip, then open trade. Definitely solves that "where are you standing" dance.
    But your eyes are drawn of charcoal they're black they're so cold they're so imperfect because they see a sleeping world where waking isn't worth it

When I was bout to execute another player. Wait thats not it..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Bojangles View Post
    Was selling something to someone in org. He invites me to a group, spin in a circle spamming life grip, then open trade. Definitely solves that "where are you standing" dance.
    Or you could... look on the minimap? Then click their party pane?

10+ Year Old Account
    9 times outta ten thats not gonna work bojangles

Line of Sight becomes an issue, not to mention a 30-yd range.
    I see what you're getting at though, as they come near you they're just sucked right in by our awesomness.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just face it, it's not that great is it :P

Life Grip is amazing in PvP.

A guy DCed on Ascendent council and he got Lightning Rod. Was able to lifegrip him out of the raid before the boss cast his chain lightning. Saved the raid and then we ended up killing the boss >.<

i was FC in wsg and i was pulled to the roof out of combat
    the most filthy thing ive ever seen in game was.
    a beastmaster and feral drood in a arena team,
    they won by making love to each other.

Pulling your melee friends away from the boss right when they pop all their cooldowns. Feels good man.

First boss in Halls to pull whoever has the lowest health up so they dont have to run up the stairs.
    In WSG to help the FC run from opposing team.
    In Vortex pinnacle heroic when someones slowing didnt get dispelled or theyre just too slow.
    Pulling the tank back because youre not ready for the next pull and clearly stating "No tank, bad tank"
    In halls again, on the shadow element boss when someone has their graphics down and can't see their standing in black badness.
    Those are just a few uses. :]

Griefing mages/locks when they're Evocating/Regaining Shards.

Deleted
    In ARENA: Mindcontrol > Lifegrip > FEAR BOOM! after that my mage partner sheeped and we won the game.

In PVE: Mindcontrolled a mob in a raid/HC cant remember which, into a huntertrap! awesomeness tbh!

They should fix so u can move while using it, and while having ur BACK against ur target..

The best use I have found so far is to lifegrip hunters out of feign death so that they also get to pay repairs.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    During Magmaw (or when running around Nefarions place in blackwing descent) just use lifegrip and levitate and watch your victim fly into the lava.

I wish I had a priest. That or my priests hating me less

Deleted
    Life Grip is great when used correctly. However, it's situational. Sadly, I've only seen one Priest who actually used it, but that was mainly for speeding the Grim Batol run up(and for some bosses). However, I don't think I've been to a heroic Stonecore run yet where the melee dps doesn't end up dead. Leap of Faith could certainly be useful there.

@AlysonMeyer, thats why I love it. In Grim Batol is awesome being able to pull the tank away from the second boss (forgemaster) when he's encumbered) and pulling those lagging dps over the channels to speed the run up a bit. So much fun

(Btw, I learned the hard way today that you DON"T want to leap of faith the tank up the elevator in HoO... Tends to glitch and fall through the elevator to their death. :P)

I use it on bad players when I can't initiate anymore vote kicks. If I kill them enough by gripping them into death, they'll eventually leave. The hilarity that ensues makes up for time lost.

Deleted
    I life gripped my friend on to a spiky ledge in bastion of twilight, just before you go down to the two dragons, he fell off it and died in the lava.
    BEST THING EVER/

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    I used it to save the tank who was standing in fire... and I killed my friend with it

Deleted
    DK jumps off LM in Arathi Basin and deathgrips player. You lifegrip him back?