Worgen warriors - The best class/race combo evar?

So I've been leveling my Worgen warrior lately. Picked up taunt. Thought it wasn't anything special, sidelined it because I decided to spec Arms at first. At 18 I respecced into Prot for instant random queues and of course hit taunt and AHMAHGAD WHAT I JUST ROARED AND I HEARD IT AND STUFFS

Also you roar when you change stance.

Worgen warriors are the best class/race combo for this reason alone.

10+ Year Old Account
    Agreed, I just started one as well.

I picked worgen warrior because i wanted to be a physical damage class but hate the feel of rogues and already have a hunter and first off i love warriors now and being a worgen just makes it 10x more awesome

Deleted
    Worgen seems to be the best and coolest race to play any class. Too bad I'm a Horde and in a very promising guild so no rerolling.

Well worgens have cool animations because they are new and rather different to anything we have seen before

I laughed.

But yeah, worgen are pretty cool. I love the Running Wild, it's so intimidating looking.
    To be married on January 21st, 2011.

I honestly think worgen are the worst thing that happened to WoW, It's the new horde blood elf.... and furthermore to base a BEST class/race combo based on a howl is completely stupid. I personally play a warrior as a main and wouldn't be caught dead using a worgen as "Best" race for it

10+ Year Old Account
    and you forgot awesome 2h spec. abb. hit animation (much like female undead).
    but! IMO, the very best race for warrior - is a gnome, they are awesome, they have awesome racial, they have awesome laugh, they have awesome animation, and so on
    Last edited by Charge me Doctor; 2010-12-22 at 06:31 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dominating View Post
    Also you "Howl" when you change stance.
    Fixed it for ya!

Shield+fist weapon animations look awesome. (pity there isnt any tanking one handers).

BS/CS and challenging shout all have the same sound as what ops talking about. Heroic fury has the same thing, but longer.

Leveled 1-83 so far (almost 84) and im insanely happy with worgen. Only complaint i have is head pieces, they are all hit or miss.
    Warrior tier 11 and fishing hat easily make up for the 100 bad hats i had to hide while leveling.