Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by s1ppr View Post
    I read one word in your post wrong, therefore i misunderstood the whole post. I am terribly sorry...
    fff
    No worries it's cool. I try and not take forums to seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by dmbrandon View Post
    Seriously, casuals have dungeons and BGs. The people who want to be challenged should have raiding, and rated pvp. Why does everything have to be so fucking easy?

Games should be fun, but when 95% of the content is already catered to casual players, the hard stuff should be left alone. It was fun that way.
    I wonder if you even do HCs

Deleted
    Why ppl still crying,we wiped there yearsteday more then 20 times,all time about 20milion HP.After we tried better tactic,Was really fun we had Focus and we killed him after about 2 and hafl hours of wipping.This boss is about your skill and team playing i m playing as resto shaman and is great!!!.We have hc 5 man gear no epic yet some have only 5 man nromal gear.But fully enchanted,gemed....
    Really stop crying!!!!ALl ppl was complaining on WoTLK that si s..hit and is easy now you have really good bosses here so play it and kill them!!

Cool

is not qqers fault. blizz became noob friendly =S
    my guild kill magmaw 2 try last week this one was sooooooo easy w can even joke at vent

Interesting that this thread survives whilst mine got locked for essentially the same thing.

@OP

L2P

(learn 2 post)
    - Nom Nom

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Theonemanwolfpack View Post
    Im QQing about you QQing about people QQing
    I'm QQing about Your QQing about His QQing about people QQing

I wonder if someone will QQ about my QQ regarding your QQ about his QQ about QQ?

*falls into a black hole of QQ*

Quote Originally Posted by loveshack View Post
    Sad to see Blizzard cave in to all the bads qqing about raids and heroics.

A blue has said they will be adjusting encounters based off of what they see happening on each fight. So if the bulk of people are not able to get past a boss they will re-tune it, or as so many put it, Nerf it.

Welcome to the mass's being able to experience content, and go shake hands with hard modes.

thought the hardmodes was going to be the hard stuff not normalmodes

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzzie View Post
    It shouldn't be surprising to anyone that there are going to be ongoing nerfs to new content.
    Is it really a nerf when they re-balance the encounter to be what they intended all along?

There were blue posts the week that Cata was released that said that ALL regions, dungeons, quest, and encounters would be looked at again now that the Dev teams will have significantly more data with which to base decisions.

10+ Year Old Account
    And Closed. We don't need more "ZOMG BADDIES QUIT AND LET US TRUE RAIDERS BE EPIC!!!" or any form of QQ threads.