15+ Year Old Account

Video editing software

I am in search of a software for video editing, but I have no clue which one to choose. Windows Movie Maker has always been enough for me, since it's simple and free, and offers me what I need, but after some few minutes inside the editing, the video inside the software begins to hack/lack (like it's going in slow motion) and it becomes extremely hard to configure anything.

Therefor I am searching for something that works, but at the same time is simple and easy to use, and I would love if it was free. What do you use, and what would you recommand to me?

BTW, I just need to make some videos with some ingame footage of WoW showing my UI.

Well there is a few things.
    First do you want to pay some money for it? Are you a Windows or Mac user?
    You could get Sony Vegas. Personally my fav. and you can get a 30 Day Trail.
    As Mac User, you got get Final Cut Studio, iLife and iMovie.

About the using. Vegas has a lot of functions but give it 20 mins and you have the basics of it.
    About those Mac Software, I'm Using it in College and Final Cut is quiet hard to get into, but once you get the hang of it, its easy peasy :P

Hope i could help a bit.

Deleted
    I believe Sony Vegas is very popular these days. I gave it a try, but it's too hard for me. With some tutorials you'll get there though

Yea Sony Vegas takes a bit of time. But thanks to the Internet and Youtube you get into it so fast

15+ Year Old Account
    I'll give it a try. TY mates.

Deleted
    Sony Vegas is easier to learn than After FX and Premiere and surprisingly powerful in the right hands. However, Premiere + After FX is teh shit on a PC

Get Vegas. It's not that difficult to learn and is very powerful. It's also no where near as complicated as After FX or premiere, both of which after watching countless tutorials, I still suck at.

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm using Sony Vegas now, and I've edited my video. Though, for some reason my videos come out as 5 sec videos. Why?
    Last edited by iLive; 2010-12-22 at 04:12 PM.

Deleted
    According to this it might be VLC Player. Are you using that one? Try a different one