Critter Kill Squad

This is a guide on how to get critter kill squad a guild achievement that unlocks the Armadillo Pup non-combat pet.

1. You want to get in a group of guild members, the more the better, because while in a group consisted of guild members you get 1 kill count per critter you kill. Say your in a group of 2 and kill 1 critter you will get 2 kills toward the achieve.

2. You want to go to Eastern Plaque Lands. Their is a cave in the far west that has 200+ critters in it.- imgur(dot)com/0PXTJ - I do not have permission to post links but this shows where the cave is, just put . where i have (dot) =]

3.Have your group together and run through this cave AOE all the critters throughout the cave until you come out the other side. Your kill count will vary on how big you group of guild members is.

4. Wait for re-spawn and repeat. You will have you Armadillo pup in no time =] Enjoy!

10+ Year Old Account
    Will it count in a raid group?

Deleted
    nice find thanks

funny you mention this cuz I stumbled upon this cave while leveling and got my guild to come out and do just that lol....
    Theandrin-85 Arcane Mage on Rexxar
    Domingoe-85 Prot Warrior on Rexxar
    ShabbaShanks-81 Sub Rogue on Rexxar
    Guildmaster of:Wardens of Darkshire (Destromath)

10+ Year Old Account
    Great guide for small guilds, most of the bigger guilds and leveling ones with 500-1000 members like mine got the achieve 2 weeks after launch.

thanks for sharing this information with us

Unfortunately this has been fixed in 4.0.6 where groups no longer multiple the kill count.
    "Gauging the health of a game by reading its forums is akin to gauging the health of a community by visiting its hospitals." - Ghostcrawler quoting someone else.

Deleted
    nooooooooooo its fixed in 4.0.6..

if i may add my own suggestion? we got 100k in a few hours (started at 25k) so 75k critters in a few hours from having roughly 15-20 members in a raid in the ironforge tram. we had people up top on the bottom just killing whatever they could as fast as they could our mages made a /tar deeprun rat or whatever with icelance and just spamed it for example. and it wasnt boring because we talked and had fun with it. they respawn instantly and the achieve counter goes up fast. get some good music some good friends and alcohol to make it fun. but the cave works well too we tried that for a lil bit but it was meh so we thought of the tram. people could check auctions real fast and still be close so they liked that better.

I don't know if it's been fixed yet, but there was a certain type of critter (scorpions, I think?) in Uldum that had an almost instantaneous respawn rate. Our guild got the achieve by having a warlock sit there and Hellfire where they spawned until the achieve popped.

Another way is in the room where Venoxis(?) was in ZG. There are a bunch of snakes that have a really quick respawn rate, and if you're a caster you barely have to move. Just stand in the middle of the room and do your thing.

Nice, critters are fun to kill

Not sure if this wil count or if it's just because it's phased but when u start a worgen you'll eventually get a quest where you need to run through a underground tunnel with lots of rats, don't think you can reach it as it's prolly phased.

Quote Originally Posted by monkeyowner View Post
    Not sure if this wil count or if it's just because it's phased but when u start a worgen you'll eventually get a quest where you need to run through a underground tunnel with lots of rats, don't think you can reach it as it's prolly phased.
    As far as I remember, those mobs in there do not count as critters for the achievement anymore.

10+ Year Old Account
    nah, the way our guild did the achi was different but worked a lot better.

a druid - balance spec, talented lunar shower for 16 mana moonfires
    macro:

/tar Deeprun Rat
    /cast Moonfire

stand in deeprun tram spamming this while moving around. There are two spots that guarantee *nearly* constant rat destruction every second.

Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    nah, the way our guild did the achi was different but worked a lot better.

a druid - balance spec, talented lunar shower for 16 mana moonfires
    macro:

/tar Deeprun Rat
    /cast Moonfire

stand in deeprun tram spamming this while moving around. There are two spots that guarantee *nearly* constant rat destruction every second.
    This is the exact way I did it, still, I had 2 guildies helping me, there are 3 spots where the spawntime is 0, left - Middle - right platform.
    We missed 4k critters, after 1 hour and 30 minutes we managed to get these 4.000 critters done, it's really easy.

nice thx i try next time

That was so funny lol~