Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Heroics already bore me (though I haven't done SFK yet). I'm really enjoying the raid content however, but that's only 3 nights a week for us. They're a lot of fun, and I doubt I'll be bored of them for a good while.

In my "spare" time I just queue for BGs while Archaeologying. The archaeology isn't fun, but arena/BGs are pretty fun at the moment, since nobody massively outgears at the moment.

Raiding does NOT take more time then it did. Please don't make it out to be that the game is so difficult that you need to raid 8 hours a night 5 days a week to kill one boss for regular modes.

My guild raids only two days a week for 3-4 hours a night and we cleared Halfus, Magmaw, Omnitron, the Twin Dragons, and TB boss the first week of raiding.

10+ Year Old Account
    Change your spec to something more challenging (since apperently you are a dps). Try taking on healing some instances or maybe tanking.
    If that's not something you'd like, roll an alt or just change the game. Plenty of good games out there!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fhaerris View Post
    \________________/
    U see this carebox? YES, that's right, it's empty lol
    Just quit and don''t look for pity on forums
    Awww I saw a smile.

Quitting WoW is like suicide. If you're doing it for real you don't tell anybody. People who tell others just want the attention.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullocks View Post
    Awww I saw a smile.
    sry to dissapoint you, I'm not a good guy :<

Quote Originally Posted by Chingylol View Post
    Raiding does NOT take more time then it did. Please don't make it out to be that the game is so difficult that you need to raid 8 hours a night 5 days a week to kill one boss for regular modes.

My guild raids only two days a week for 3-4 hours a night and we cleared Halfus, Magmaw, Omnitron, the Twin Dragons, and TB boss the first week of raiding.
    I don't know if that was aimed at me, but I wasn't saying I only raid 3 nights aweek, so the content will last longer, I was saying that I only get 3 evenings of PVE "enjoyment" per week, but it will cut down on monotony since it's less than half the week actually raiding, so the content stays enjoyable for longer (this would be the case if we were headbashing one boss, or blitzing through. We're progressing at a steady pace because most of our healers re-rolled ). I didn't mean it was oh so difficult.