Obvious troll isn't obvious

Hey there guys, i was just doing a Blackrock Caverns (normal) run with an irl friend of mine. Everything was going way to smooth, so at some point we decided to start trolling a bit. Funny enough, the other guys fell for it. The following conversation took place after we wiped on Beauty, because me and my mate killed Runty. I was playing my holy paladin (Edyrem). I haven't posted anything before, that's why i can't provide you with a direct link to the images unfortunately. I know it's a lot of trouble but you can just copy paste it into your browser.

<Links removed>

It was a lot of fun to fool around with these guys, as they were completely oblivious to our trolling and I just couldn't keep this to myself so there you have it.
    Last edited by Magekid; 2010-12-22 at 12:53 PM.

Hehe, this just made my day... Love to see people fail in BRC

Quote Originally Posted by Creoz View Post
    Hey there guys, i was just doing a Blackrock Caverns (normal) run with an irl friend of mine. Everything was going way to smooth, so at some point we decided to start trolling a bit. Funny enough, the other guys fell for it. The following conversation took place after we wiped on Beauty, because me and my mate killed Runty. I was playing my holy paladin (Edyrem). I haven't posted anything before, that's why i can't provide you with a direct link to the images unfortunately. I know it's a lot of trouble but you can just copy paste it into your browser.

<Links Removed>

It was a lot of fun to fool around with these guys, as they were completely oblivious to our trolling and I just couldn't keep this to myself so there you have it.
    <Links removed>

relinked for other readers.

Soooooo, did the mount drop?
    Last edited by Magekid; 2010-12-22 at 12:53 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ion Hazzikostas
    LFR justifies the creation of more raid content when millions of players are able to see content. Only a few thousand people actually saw Kel'thuzad, but millions saw Deathwing. The reason Mists of Pandaria is starting with 18 bosses and adding larger raid tiers than we have had previously is because many players are going to see the raids through LFR.
    So Hardcore elitest raiders trying to get LFR removed are in fact essentially trying to kill off their own content!

No naming & Shaming here. Closing the thread.

@Creoz: Please read the Forum Guidelines
    Kami - Guild Wars 2 Elementalist - Desolation EU
    <Obey Gaming> - https://obeygaming.com/

Obvious troll isn't obvious V2

(updated version without names and stuff, previous post wasn't intended to put a particular shame on anyone, just totally forgot it)

img832.imageshack.us/i/obvioustroll1.png/

img33.imageshack.us/i/isnt2.png/

img5.imageshack.us/i/obviousatall.png/