Deleted

Obvious troll isn't obvious

Hey there guys, i was just doing a Blackrock Caverns (normal) run with an irl friend of mine. Everything was going way to smooth, so at some point we decided to start trolling a bit. Funny enough, the other guys fell for it. The following conversation took place after we wiped on Beauty, because me and my mate killed Runty. I was playing my holy paladin (Edyrem). I haven't posted anything before, that's why i can't provide you with a direct link to the images unfortunately. I know it's a lot of trouble but you can just copy paste it into your browser.

<Links removed>

It was a lot of fun to fool around with these guys, as they were completely oblivious to our trolling and I just couldn't keep this to myself so there you have it.
    Last edited by mmoc0fc091fcb6; 2010-12-22 at 12:53 PM.

Hehe, this just made my day... Love to see people fail in BRC

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Creoz View Post
    Hey there guys, i was just doing a Blackrock Caverns (normal) run with an irl friend of mine. Everything was going way to smooth, so at some point we decided to start trolling a bit. Funny enough, the other guys fell for it. The following conversation took place after we wiped on Beauty, because me and my mate killed Runty. I was playing my holy paladin (Edyrem). I haven't posted anything before, that's why i can't provide you with a direct link to the images unfortunately. I know it's a lot of trouble but you can just copy paste it into your browser.

<Links Removed>

It was a lot of fun to fool around with these guys, as they were completely oblivious to our trolling and I just couldn't keep this to myself so there you have it.
    <Links removed>

relinked for other readers.

Soooooo, did the mount drop?
    Last edited by mmoc0fc091fcb6; 2010-12-22 at 12:53 PM.

Deleted
    No naming & Shaming here. Closing the thread.

@Creoz: Please read the Forum Guidelines

Deleted

Obvious troll isn't obvious V2

(updated version without names and stuff, previous post wasn't intended to put a particular shame on anyone, just totally forgot it)

img832.imageshack.us/i/obvioustroll1.png/

img33.imageshack.us/i/isnt2.png/

img5.imageshack.us/i/obviousatall.png/