What next, Warlock / Druid / Hunter

So my question is: My Pala is currently level 85 and got Tanking and Ret pvp spec. So ive been playing on him for some time now and planning on leveling one of my other 80's to level 85 next. But im not sure who i should level next. I want to be able to be range dps, so my options are hunter (didnt really like the new focus, but maybe didnt gave it enough time. I hate casting so if you need to use steady shot alot it would be bothersome), Lock (havent played since they removed soul shards) or druid (played only feral to level 80).

I would like to join a arena team with a rogue, shaman or a mage. So what would the bestt choise / specc? Im also planning to run HC's with the mage, shaman and rogue (and wouldnt mind going resto for it). Also planning on raids..

So what would be my best pick in this senerio?
    Thanks,

Warlocx

10+ Year Old Account
    Having named your username Warlocx, I suppose you love warlocks. I'd suggest you level the class you love the most if its not the first time so that you'll have fun while leveling through content you've already been through.
    Quote Originally Posted by Callypso View Post
    Good fight Thrall, oh btw, your wife is pregnant. SURPRISE!!!

Closing this out as it's against the guidelines.

13.6.2. Pointless threads
    "Which class should I roll?" is a frequently reoccurring thread.

There is no real discussion to be had about which class any individual should play. This is a very personal decision and all anyone can really do is post their personal favourites over and over again.

When victory seems worth any sacrifice,
    there is a price to be paid for such a gift

Forum Guidelines | Signature Restrictions