Deleted

Feral cat tier bonus ?

Hey.

I am sitting and looking on the cat feral 4 set bonus.

"Each time you use mangle (cat) you gain a 1% increase attack power for 30 sec and stack up to 3 times, and the duration of you survival instinct ability is increased by 50%"

We only use mangle in the beginning of the fight and every min. so how do you think this set bunus is ? . are you going for it and spam mangle until it has 3 stack or ?

Hope someone can give me some hints..

Best regards

zyppz

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, this bonus sucks in how it's implimented. Yes, mangle off the bat to build it up.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    they should have put it on shred imo... but ah well

Deleted
    Do ppl wanna leave the 4 set bonus then. . ?

Deleted
    Dont spam mangle to build it up, rather use mangle once every ~25-30 seconds to keep it from falling off.

Deleted
    i Would never just spam it, i whould the the mangle to keep the buff up, but just wanted to know how you guys wanna build it up for you.. so if i should i get 4 set or keep with 2 .

Deleted
    just simple maths will show the correct answer; open with 3 mangles or let it build up ''naturally'' by preventing the buff to fall off?

the first part is probably higher dps.

Quote Originally Posted by Jinxiijay View Post
    just simple maths will show the correct answer; open with 3 mangles or let it build up ''naturally'' by preventing the buff to fall off?

the first part is probably higher dps.
    Probably not:

I'd open with Rake, then mangle to 5 CPs to get Rip rolling. Waiting with rake is bad, as missing 3 GCDs on it will lose dps compared to the 3% buff.

Probably we'll want to stack it before Rip though, and only start using shred after the buff is up.

No math, justa hunch

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zyppi View Post
    i Would never just spam it, i whould the the mangle to keep the buff up, but just wanted to know how you guys wanna build it up for you.. so if i should i get 4 set or keep with 2 .
    It's a pretty good bonus still, worth about 420 dps at BiS level according to Mew. And 2T11 + 3 nonset would net you around 2x 70 dps at most.

10+ Year Old Account
    Once I have it, I plan on opening with a couple extra mangles off the bat just to build the buff then settle into my usual "rotation" only using mangle to keep the buff going.