Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account
    My guilds druid healer literally never runs out of mana. We "wrath" Cata heroics, AoE'ing pretty much everything except a select pulls in VP and GB. He doesn't have problems. /shrug

Check out the directors cut of my project SCHISM, a festival winning short film
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiHNTS-vyHE

CC

CC

CC

Interupts.

Every single trash pull you can easily hybernate(if there's beast or dragonkin) and instant root a melee target as other CC goes out. Being healer doesn't stop you CCing at all, in fact you can be more conscious of the extra damage potential reduced by 1 global cooldown refreshing a root or putting out CC.

Paladin tank mentality of AoE everything doesn't work again until higher gear levels(we can now do most dungeons in half 359 half 346 with very minimal CC).
    Everyone has high enough HP pools now that tank doesn't need to do the pulling, can open with CC and back away while tank picks up the mobs away from the CC.

There's a LOT of CC out there now across the various classes, DKs and dps warriors are pretty much the only ones without.

Priest > shackle undead, ranged silence.
    Ret paladin > repentance, stun, 10sec interupt.
    Hunter > trap, wyvern sting, scare beast.
    Mage > sheep, ring of ice, ranged interupt, novas.
    Shaman > hex, bind elemental, ranged interupt.
    Warlock > fear, banish demon/elemental, succy seduce in a pinch if dont have other CC.
    Druid > instant roots(ALL FORMS CAN CC if they're not lazy fuckers), hybernate, cyclone, skullbash.
    Rogue > sap, blind, stun, kick.

DK/Warrior > primary interupters since they bring no CC(and you can tell them so at the start of instance, good ones will still charge/hamstring, chains of ice etc).

TO THE OP

whats your toon, so we know what you're working with

I think that once i see how you are specced/geared/gemmed i can give you a better rotation/advice on how to help you

most healer have mana problmes no?

very nice... HIGH FIIIIIVE!

Deleted
    It's all about being smart with your mana, to use Clearcasting when you've it and not always have everyone at 100% hp if not needed.