Guild Bank 7th and 8th tab price now 0

"December 21

The sell prices for the 7th and 8th bank tabs purchased with guild level 5 are now 0. "

Did you buy the tabs already for the 10k for 7th and 20k for 8th? WTB Refund! =)

Quote Originally Posted by keithalmli View Post
    "December 21

The sell prices for the 7th and 8th bank tabs purchased with guild level 5 are now 0. "

Did you buy the tabs already for the 10k for 7th and 20k for 8th? WTB Refund! =)
    WTB refund for my Razashi raptor.
    WTB refund for my epic flight
    WTB refund for the weapon skills I trained that are now gone.

Honestly, that's kind of what happens. The game changes, unfortunately.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/1710171424
    ^Crap like this is why battle.net threads get locked. Blizzard is not on a crusade against you.

Deleted
    It means you can't vendor the item once you've bought it, not that you can buy it for 0 Gold.

Hopefully its just the sell back price and not the actual tab purchase price. :-/

"
    The sell prices
    I'm pretty sure that means the sell back price... Guilds were basically paying 2500g and 5000g(?) less than what blizzard wanted.

Quote Originally Posted by HawynLegend View Post
    I'm pretty sure that means the sell back price... Guilds were basically paying 2500g and 5000g(?) less than what blizzard wanted.
    hope so

"December 21

You do know the sell prices are the price the vendor gives you if you sell the item to them?
    The price to purchase them is unchanged