Thread: Next 85

Next 85

So I've gotten my warrior in mostly 346's, one or two more pieces needed to upgrade and I'm pvp'ing quite frequently. I haven't found a 10-man group to start raiding with yet, so I need something else to do on WoW.

I have 9 other 80's (one of each class) and I want another 85 to play. My warrior is prot so any other tanking spec is out of the question. I'd like to heal or DPS (thinking resto/ele shaman to kill two birds with one stone) or pally (holy).

Any input on how these 3 above specs perform at 85? I know pallies are a little OP at the moment even with their nerf, although resto shamans seem fun with the ability to get mana back by casting lightning bolt.

Thanks

1. Restoration Shamans are extremely good healers at 85, if you play them right (arguably the best).
    2. Elemental Shamans are not difficult to play, with a good dps to boot.
    3. Holy Paladins are good healers, but have recently been nerfed so are now in the same boat as the other healers with watching mana.
    They all perform well, I recommend the shaman, but thats biased because I am a shaman

I've watched Pallies still not go oom, they are still pretty strong.

Priests still go oom easy the most seems

I didn't like my priest at 80 so I'm going to avoid that one all together.

The only thing with playing my shaman is I have to transfer it to my now current server

I would recommend which ever one of your toons has herbalism/mining as professions (both preferably). I also have 10 80's, got the main to 85 and started leveling my gatherer. With herbs and ore on the AH, I can't seem to log in without an inbox full of gold from the AH.

Make a fortune, and then grab that shammy lol. The only thing better than having a class you really like to play, is playing it while your mailbox is filling with gold.

My warrior is a miner. I'm not over concerned with money. I have everything enchanted and gemmed (blue quality) on my warrior. Not to mention I'm an enchanter so stuff is cheap.

I do think my shaman is an herbalist though, so that's a bonus.

---------- Post added 2010-12-22 at 11:49 AM ----------

Oh, bonus #2. My Shaman was my main during BC, aka Zul'Aman bear gets to be used again

15+ Year Old Account
    I would get someone with mining or herbing and farm it.Gathering gives okay exp now.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose