Thread: Elite gank team

Elite gank team

So there i was doing a little questing in Twilight Highlands when came upon a quest that gives you a team of elite npcs to help kill the tons of quest mobs, then a horde proceeded to try to gank me. I noticed that my little posse tore him limb from limb. So I went on a ganking spree near a horde heavy questing hub and proceeded to destroy al horde in the area. One Npc casts heals the other tanks and one was hunter type. I got at least 30-40 horde before they decided to group up and all Target me finally ending my spree.

Now this is probably a bug or something but I was laughing so hard seeing me a clothy destroy multiple players at once. Anyway just seeing if anyone also experienced this.
    AMERICA!.....You're Welcome!

Yeah, those guys hit hard

Yeah i did this too :') funny thing is some poor lonely DK kept trying and trying and he got destroyed every time.
    If i knew you could take them outside that giant arse thing i would have done D:
    was entertaining while it lasted.
    Quote Originally Posted by Indiglo View Post
    How did you manage to tame a Troll as a Seagull?

lol now I have to try this
    If the radiance of a thousand suns were to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One... now I am become Death, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Quote Originally Posted by Chomag View Post
    Thanks for abusing it, now they will nerf it so the npcs can't attack players.
    Read my sig nuff said kthx buhbye now

[People can't read your sig when you're banned. -SB]
    Last edited by Stanton Biston; 2010-12-22 at 05:13 PM.
    AMERICA!.....You're Welcome!

10+ Year Old Account
    Being a clothy has nothing to do with your potency and how many players you can take on.