Make More Money From Deepholm Herbalism

First off i would like to say two things: 1) Thanks for this opportunity to make these guides. 2) Sorry if stuff is messy, not alot of sleep.

This guide is a guide that i use personally which earned me almost 30k gold last weekend. Almost every Herbalist goes to Deepholm and does there usual circle like they did in WOTLK in Sholazar Basin. But what you can do this the herbs and possible Volatile Life instead of putting them straight into the Auction House can bring in tons more of GOLD. I have been doing this method since WOTLK with different materials.

First, the stuff you get from Herbing (ha) are Cinderbloom, Heartblossom, Volatile Life(1-3) and occasionaly Lifegiving Seed (Good for soft health regen...and RP). Now you could put all that stuff straight to the AH, or you can do this:

Heartblossom: In an hour you should b able to get 3-6 stacks if you are lucky and have fast flying mount. Go to the Auction House and buy Carnelian(http://www.wowhead.com/item=52177 ), they can be around 30gold each but can spike down to almost 15 gold depending on the time of day. What do you need those for you ask? To make Inferno Ruby (http://www.wowhead.com/item=52190) , these rare gems sell for 100-150gold depending on server. They require a Alchemiste to make but if you have a buddy hopefully you wont have to tip! They require 3 Heathblossom and 3 Carnelian. Doing this for the right prices and getting good deals and having luck can rake you in 80+ Gold in profit just from using your 3 Heartblossom you farmed today (which would sell alone for a terrible 10+gold)

Volaitle Life: This one is my personal favourite because it shows who does and doesn't do research on there proffesions. After an hour of herbing i usualy get about 150-180 Volatile Lifes. I get an empty seperate bags and put them into stacks of 15. Why? because doing this, you are able to make profit! Not just buy putting them into stacks and you get gold. But if you find a good Alchemist you can buy the Cooldown of Transmute: Living Elements(http://www.wowhead.com/spell=78866 ). Some people who dont care about the gold so they don't often sell the Truegold cooldown will sell the Cooldown for as low as 100gold. Living Elements is a transmute that turns your 15 Volatile Life into 14-16 random other Volatiles, or so the tooltip says. Doing this Transmute in a certain area can give it a 100% chance of giving 1 specific Volatile.
    Mount Hyjal: Volatile Fire
    Vashj'ir: Volatile Water
    Deepholm: Volatile Earth
    Uldum: Volatile Air

Tiping the Alchemiste a little more to go to Uldum to bring you back about 16 Volatile Airs can rake in huge profit. Right now Volatile Lifes are being farmed like crazy and can be as low as 3-5 gold each. So your 15 Volatile Lifes might only be worth about 75 gold. But 14-16 Volatile Airs, sell for much much more. On my server they are still at 35-50gold. So if you managed to get 16 of them. That can earn you about 800gold! (befor Auctionhouse deductions).
    So with the Volatile Lifes you gathered which would have sold for only 75ish gold, paying 100-250 gold, giving you 14-16 Volatile Airs which can sell for almost 800 gold. Thats a way BIGGER Profit for a few more minutes of work.

And last, Cinderbloom: I have no thought of much to do with them, except put them straight to the AH. I know you were all expecting huge stuff with them, because they are so damn good looking. But i am open to suggestions. Cinderbloom is going for around 100-150gold on my server a stack, which is still a good income.

I hope you guys like this, It earns me tons of gold each day.

http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/4...apdeepholm.jpg

My personal route for farming, i do not go much near the lower half because i have really bad luck there, and there are alot of questers which are also leveling there skills.

- Pancake
    Last edited by Asquarepancake; 2010-12-24 at 12:47 AM. Reason: Added Links, most spelling mistakes.

The Lightbringer eternalwhitemoon's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Heartblossom sells stupidly expensive on my server, not sure why you're saying heartblossom isn't worth it >.>

Good point about the volatiles though, I love to do that on my alchemist. ^.^

I agree with eternalwhitemoon about the Heartblossom. This herb is pretty rare now and is needed for the Spirit flask, so I would probably hold on to them until more people are raiding and need them for the flasks (not to mention people making flasks going for the guild achieve 1000 flasks for the cauldron).

As for Cinderbloom, I am personally using most of the ones I collect to mill and then turn into Mysterious Fortune Cards which are going for 25g a pop on my server... so a stack of cards is about equal to 500g and since the cards only require one ink and one parchment, you are bound to get a ton for your money with Cinderbloom. It's also good to note that not only gamblers buy these cards; they are used in a recipe for the smart food Fortune Cookie.

Deleted
    I hope you do know that those transmutes are on a daily cooldown.

Quote Originally Posted by DanielBrems View Post

For the Gems ?

Quote Originally Posted by DanielBrems View Post
    No Cata gem transmutes are on cooldown, only Living Elements and True gold.

Quote Originally Posted by eternalwhitemoon View Post
    Heartblossom sells stupidly expensive on my server, not sure why you're saying heartblossom isn't worth it >.>
    Heartblossom and Carnelian are both 13-14g each on my server while Inferno Ruby is around 80g :P So not much money making there.
    The Volatile transmute though is good =)