Question regarding Holy Pally base line raiding numbers

Hello fellow Holy Paladins! I trust everyone is having a good holiday season.

My question is regarding raiding stats, not gem/enchant/reforging, but specifically to the folks who have begun raiding what are some of base numbers/percentages (i.e. mp5, haste%, etc.) that I should be shooting for before raiding? I’ve read a lot of the theory crafting and do understand that I need to rework in more Haste for raiding and I have some fairly decent gear that will allow me to retune into more haste but for now I like crit for 5mans.

Currently looking at my toon (Lightlyvayne) in the armory my unbuffed stats are as follows:

Base
    Intellect 4107
    Spirit 1720
    Stamina 4612
    Mastery 11.40
    Spell Power 5856
    Mana Regen 3014
    Haste 5.11%
    Crit 14.72%

Your haste is extraordinarily low.
    Get rid of your mastery, it's near useless tbh.
    I'm sitting at 2k spirit and 10.84 haste rating. Crit isn't as useful as you're making it out to be.
    Though I'm sitting at 11.47%
    It's also more useful than mastery so my suggestion to you would be to get rid of your mastery through reforging and go with haste, if there's no mastery or haste on a certain piece but you have crit, reforge the crit to haste until you get to 10% (1300 I believe?)
    Once you've reached that milestone I would probably reforge into spirit

Cyriaa has the right idea. Crit is our worst stat for sure, followed closely by Mastery. Your SP looks good, but I would reforge any crit or mastery into haste if the piece of gear has spirit on it already. If it doesn't have spirit (very few pieces), reforging into spirit is a good choice. If the gear already has spirit and haste on it, don't reforge it at all.

I'm logged out in my tank set right now, so I'm not exactly sure what my stats are.

10% haste 6k SP 2k spirit is fairly reasonable for starting raids, you can get that in mehish heroic blues provided you're not getting all the shit items

Thanks for the advice and numbers. I'll shoot for those and get to kickin some ass.

I'm sitting at:
    4279 int
    2451 spirit
    9.31 mastery
    5998 sp
    12.96% haste
    12.65% crit
    3852/2510 regen

I don't have every heroic piece that I want yet, but I like where my stats are at. I've been aiming for spirit/haste pieces and reforging mastery/crit to spirit or haste where applicable. This is with all of the rep gear worth getting (imo) and the eng helm with spirit and haste cogwheels.