Poll: Cata Gear?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    I love the way my goblin shaman looks in anything. It also helps that shaman t11 looks, in my opinion, totally cool.
    PvP gear on the other hand will definitely take a few seasons to look nice. Although, shammy pvp blues don't look too bad.... on my goblin

The gear was fine, Capes especially.

JP warrior set looks so bad, Warrior T11 i thought looked grea until i saw it on my Goblin, now i am considering a race change back to cow or orc

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Moozart View Post
    JP warrior set looks so bad, Warrior T11 i thought looked grea until i saw it on my Goblin, now i am considering a race change back to cow or orc
    The plate stuff looks good on Orcs and Worgen...that's it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mage JP gear looks awesome.

the tier gears look awesome! So do the PvP gear.

The cloaks are also a major improvement on looks and design. They look so nice.

What a terrible shame. After all these years, Blizzard has finally released a tier that some people feel is "ugly as hell!!!" Personally, I choose to interpret this tragic turn as a sign that the End Times are nigh, and that the world and indeed the whole of the universe are on the cusp of unraveling into the final state of all things: an endless, dark tangle of conflicting subrealities, negative distortions in unspace projected by the surviving damned souls that linger after Earth's end. It will be a very literal hell, in which beauty cannot be found nor even pictured by the tormented eyes and minds of its denizens. Suicide or cardboard signs around your neck proclaiming the End would be pretty much your only options, and I would hurry before all the good pieces of cardboard are taken.
    That's just between you, me, and my pal Captain Winky.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    So, the majority of people things Trae should STFU.

So I shall.