Thread: Subt Crit

Deleted

Subt Crit

So i play Subt for PvE and PvP and i have noticed that Crit is very importaint for Subt dps. I am currently sitting around 350 ilvl and i reforged my gear and gemed for Hit>Haste>Crit>Mastery; and i have noticed that my DPS dropped alot and i was only sitting around 22% crit and 15% hit and i dont remember my haste. Then i switched it around to Hit>Crit>Haste>Mastery i was sitting around 31% Crit 15% Hit and i dont remember my haste and i noticed a huge increase in my DPS (mainly because the largest sorce of my dmg is from 20k+ backstabs and 10k+ hemos crits)

So i am am wondering if anyone else has played around with reforging and geming and what they have noticed, there is not very much info for Subt and more then likly there will not be due to the randomness of party members crits and combo point gaining for this spec and the fact people dont beleive that this is a very good raiding spec, I play it because i enjoy the spec.
    Last edited by mmoc27a639a6c8; 2010-12-22 at 04:49 PM.

Deleted
    Sadly, i didnt try Sub PvE just yet, but i sure am interrested in this.

But since there are some interresting ways to play sub, it sure is good to use crit (even if it is nerfed since cata) if you are spamming eviscerate.