Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Clawtrocity View Post
    Once a DPS knows how to play they can't improve their DPS anymore than through gear.
    Incorrect. However, that is an entirely different conversation.

Using a Loot council would solve the issue of rolling. :P But, since you insist on using a /roll system. Healers get spiri gear over dps, and healers won't roll on hit gear. Simple as that and if you establish the rule people won't get buttangry about it when it comes up.

Sigh blizz solved the boomkin taking cloth for BIS issue by adding the specialization but now another problem arise...caster dps taking spirit gear. OT : i don't think its wrong for the boomkin to take the ring, it means hit and in-combat regen(?someone correct me on that if im wrong) which is pretty darn useful since boomkin or most casters are having mana regen prob

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/item/634...ndomProperties
    with Fireflash, 126 crit and 126 haste is awesome stats for a balance druid, i was lucky enough to get it on my first kill
    "Keelah Se'lai"
    "Tali'Zorah: Just so you know I'm running a fever, I've got a nasty cough, and my sinuses are filled with something I can't even describe. But it was totally worth it! "

the logic that moonkins cant roll on spirit gear because healers need it too is rather stupid considering the fact that many times ive been asked to pass on hit gear because i can use the spirit stuff where as warlocks and mages can only use hit. honestly that moonkin should have passed that ring becaus crit isnt a priority stat for him unless his ring had mastery. basically since moonkin compete with 2 different types of stats for 1 basic purpose, but that doesnt really mean he gets double the options
    http://owlkinbf.blogspot.com/Theory is where good ideas come from. Practice is where good players come from.

Deleted
    ITT: People stuck in TBC where spirit was indeed a healing stat.

My eyes are bleeding reading this thread. "Spirit is more important to healers", like what the F***????

Last i checked, untill cap, hit is the best stat for any DPS class. Only way for moonkins to get hit rating is from necks/cloaks/rings, which we should really pass to mages/warlocks who get nothing out of spirit, and trinkets. 1742 hit rating without spirit gear is simply not possible. We NEED spirit items to hit the cap.

That said, the ring in question is without a doubt good for moonkins, and he had every right rolling on it.

it's not about "offspecs" you must be really retarded and not know that if you use all leather, you get 5% more int, which will scale with the better gear you have.

also, all the people saying "crit is a boomkins worst stat" is wrong also... hit>haste>crit>mastery.

5 pages of discussion is great, but people are starting to turn this into a cut-throat deathmatch of DPS vs Healers.

Calm discussion with no name calling gogo

Also:

"Last i checked, untill cap, hit is the best stat for any DPS class. Only way for moonkins to get hit rating is from necks/cloaks/rings, which we should really pass to mages/warlocks who get nothing out of spirit, and trinkets. 1742 hit rating without spirit gear is simply not possible. We NEED spirit items to hit the cap."

Technically you should be hit capped before going to a raid. I understand you would be able to move some stats around, but I'm at the hit cap in pre raid gear, in fact I'm well over the hit cap because it's technically my healing set so I stacked spirit.
    Last edited by Clawtrocity; 2010-12-24 at 02:42 PM.