Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Deep into deepholme

Has anyone been able to complete this achievement?

I'm stuck at 116/125 and I can't find any more quests.
    It's the internet. You never know if people are either sarcastic or just bad.

I hit 117/125 before running out of everything but dailies.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is the 3rd time Ive seen this post, and the only reasonable answer is that you need to kill some non-quest mob and have it drop a quest item. There was a small quest chain from killing the some slimes, so things like that. I too am stuck at 116/125 but have moved on to Uldum just to keep my leveling rate going.

Seeing the giant whale-sharks around, I'm curious if there is a quest that will unlock at a later time/higher level/raid opening patch. Thinking along the lines of the quests in BC for the key to Shattered Halls where you had to kill the Fel Reavers.

Quote Originally Posted by Aoleus View Post
    I hit 117/125 before running out of everything but dailies.
    I have the same problem!!
    Last edited by chrisek; 2010-12-08 at 08:48 PM.

ok soo i had a gm tell me wuts going on there are quest availabe on one part of the map however in doing othere quest in deep holm u "phase " your self out of being able to do those quests. basically the questare still there but since u did a quest some were by them that did some phaseing the quest are no longer obtainable to u as the npc's are dead.( battle for the temple)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffv426 View Post
    This is the 3rd time Ive seen this post, and the only reasonable answer is that you need to kill some non-quest mob and have it drop a quest item. There was a small quest chain from killing the some slimes, so things like that. I too am stuck at 116/125 but have moved on to Uldum just to keep my leveling rate going.
    There's no such item in Deepholm. My guess is that you unlock more quests as you gain rep with Therazane.

Quote Originally Posted by sagan-man View Post
    There's no such item in Deepholm. My guess is that you unlock more quests as you gain rep with Therazane.
    Thats actually not true, troggs drop a quest...

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Detheroc&n=Smacklepuff

Did they really not listen to the Beta testers who complained about this same problem... come on blizzard...

Quote Originally Posted by DatsFunny View Post
    Did they really not listen to the Beta testers who complained about this same problem... come on blizzard...
    So no help for the moment?

Deleted
    Make sure you did the quests that start with a drop from the mercury blobs in the area where you have to put a basket over your head and get in the water to witness an event.

One of my Guidmates managed to get this yesterday (so either he hit a happy bug, or there are that many quests), but I too am stuck at 116 as Alliance. I definitely did the Mercurial Ooze chain since I found that by accident in beta, but I've never heard of a Trogg quest, and Wowhead only shows 113 non-daily quests in Deepholm.

seems to have been hotfixed, they'll probably fix the number so it displays correctly in a proper patch

Awesome! I should have it when I log in tonight then :-D

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rayvio View Post

seems to have been hotfixed, they'll probably fix the number so it displays correctly in a proper patch
    Confirmed!

i got a problem with Deepholm aswell, im Stuck at 45 completed quests, i did do the mercury quest, and i used Carbonite to show me where the quest givers should be, the only problem is that they are not there.

does anyone else have this problem, or maybe even a fix?

10+ Year Old Account
    I dont know if you are Horde or Alliance, but Alliance has 125 quests and it is possible ofcourse! Slimes and Troggs drop a "This Item Starts A Quest" also.
    Ridiculous this is... Yes, something very ridiculous is happening in here!

Quote Originally Posted by Mousa View Post
    I dont know if you are Horde or Alliance, but Alliance has 125 quests and it is possible ofcourse! Slimes and Troggs drop a "This Item Starts A Quest" also.
    There aren't 125 quests in the zone, but the achievement has been hotfixed to not require that many. There are still some display issues with this until the next client patch.

im horde, which troggs / slimes are u talkin about?

Deleted
    I think the slimes are those blood thingys running around, not sure though. I alreaddy forgot half the zone..