Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    It was the last thing that I got out of the Nelf solves. I seriously spent hours and hours trying to get it and I finally got it after about 4-5 days of non-stop digging.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am at 236 NE solves and have yet to see this doll.
    Ugh I need it so bad.

I have one, i think Nigh elves was the 2nd set of rares i finished. It took quite a few but i don't have a guess.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalacia View Post
    It was the last thing that I got out of the Nelf solves. I seriously spent hours and hours trying to get it and I finally got it after about 4-5 days of non-stop digging.
    gratz and i like your avatar

15+ Year Old Account
    80. LOL

And you're going insane at 80?

Pft. Weakling. Try 60 in-game hours, pre changes, of archeology farming. Over 170 Night Elf solves. Before I finally, FINALLY, got my trinket.

When you exceed that, then tell me about your sanity levels afterwards. :P

Edit : Way undercounted my Night Elf solves.
    Last edited by Fenixdown; 2011-03-16 at 03:29 PM.
    Fenixdown (retail) : level 60 priest. 2005-2015, 2022-???? (returned!)
    Fenixdown (classic) : level 70 priest. 2019 - present

I got this as my 34th nelf solve and I squeed being a resto druid. Then I got the tol'vir ring. I don't care what people say, I love archaeology. Even if I get just junk.

I want it...so bad....but no, only nelf rare I have left. Archeology is too much of a grind for me though. I had a rough week where I just kept at it. I got a lot of rares, but the trinket was one of the rares I wanted the most. I've stopped now though, I never have the patience or the time nowadays to grind for something for that long.

id say that you should expect to land between 100 and 200 solves (night elf above 450 skill) before you get this trinket. More = "unlucky" , less = "lucky" less then 100 and whining on forums = crybaby

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, it's quite simple. If you aim for it, RNG will go against you. You need to fool the RNG by going for something else. I do archaeology for gold, nothing else. I don't yet have the doll, but I do have quite a lot of rares already.

10+ Year Old Account
    First "useful" rare I got, got mine around 35-40 solves. At 17/20 rares at the moment with around 300+ solves altogether.
    Last edited by Epox; 2011-03-17 at 01:24 PM.
    Main
    Epox
    PvP Alt (lololol Icelance)
    Zyke
    Decent Alts
    Nyli
    Ashuna

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Serenais View Post
    Well, it's quite simple. If you aim for it, RNG will go against you. You need to fool the RNG by going for something else. I do archaeology for gold, nothing else. I don't yet have the doll, but I do have quite a lot of rares already.
    You're just playing with your mind, nothing else.