Essential Warrior Add-ons

Hi all, I've recently started playing a Warrior and would like to make it my main, and thus redo my UI to be specialized for it, are there any add-ons that YOU think are essential for a Warrior to have? Some that aren't essential but are useful none the less? Etc. If I get some good feed back I'll post them in a list for everyone else to access easily, thanks!

In terms of essential add-ons that every Warrior should use, more or less it is subjective to your own playstyle. First I definatly wouldn't recommend too many add-ons just in terms of general clutter; factoring in that as a melee dps or tank you're constantly pressed against the boss (which goes without saying to zoom your camera to max distance), keeping a fairly open UI helps in terms of raid awareness.
    There's of course your standard UI add-ons such as Omen Threat Meter, Deadly Boss Mods and Recount. For a raid UI add-on I would recommend Grid just due to its compact nature.

As for add-ons that specifically aid in rotation:
    1) Powerauras: With the amount of procs warriors have in their rotation, being able to configure a picture alert system to alert you to when some abilities arise helps greatly.

2) SatrinaBuffFrames: I use this add-on not only for further reducing UI clutter, but it has a nice DoT tracking feature that I like for Rend.

3) ForteExorcist: A nice and compact means of tracking long term cooldowns on a single bar, many add-ons serve this purpose but I like the bar style of the tracker.

4) RangeDisplay: As for the last add-on, I like the use of RangeDisplay simply for the reason it provides a nice adjustable yard estimate for your distance between yourself and your target. Helps in terms of mobility and character positioning.

Any remaining add-ons are usually cosmetic and don't really affect your warrior's performance...except in terms of making things pleasing to your eye

Atlass Loot so that you can look at gear while tanking an instance

Quote Originally Posted by Rennalt View Post
    Hi all, I've recently started playing a Warrior and would like to make it my main, and thus redo my UI to be specialized for it, are there any add-ons that YOU think are essential for a Warrior to have? Some that aren't essential but are useful none the less? Etc. If I get some good feed back I'll post them in a list for everyone else to access easily, thanks!
    No not really. I've only got omnicc, atlasloot, recount and outfitter. And it works for me

I never really needed any mods for a warrior

However, if there was a mod to easily remove Inner Rage when it wasn't being retarded without an aura canceling macro that I have to click... then I would have a mod for that.

Deleted
    I just like a clean UI with my bars just under my char with a rage bar over em so i dont keep getting distracted. Standing in the fire moments have plummeted!

Deleted
    I use ClassTimer to keep track of buffs (me) and debuffs (mob). You can probably set up Satrina Buff Frames to do what ClassTimer does, but it takes some time and ClassTimer works fine for me
    PowerAuras for procs and other effects if you want to spend a few minutes setting it up. I've tried EventAlert and works "out of the box" like an already set-up simple version of PowerAuras.
    DeadlyBossMods (or similiar AddOns) and probably TidyPlates (or DocsNameplates) to replace the standard nameplates can be useful too.

What I'm looking for is a good font-changer addon that helps me setting up all the fonts in the game where possible. I'm using xFont but it's lacking a foolproof UI. I've edited the lua and it works for the most part but it's also causing errors now and then plus I have a few fonts not covered but I can't figure out their names (for the SetFont command).