Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Cloaked View Post
    Not necessarily true. Having your CS and MS dodged and put on CD aren't worth the extra overpower you get.
    I quite agree. I was PVE arms in all of wotlk (Even ICC) and I pretty much ignored expertise because my other abilities didn't provide such powerful buffs/debuffs like they do now; Dodging a MS (which can crit causing enrage for 10% extra damage) or colossus smash can have a huge ripple effect. It's also very annoying seeing a dodge during execute phase (MS on CD + CS debuff maintained + execute spam in berserker stance. No room for overpowers here).

---------- Post added 2011-01-14 at 05:47 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by DarkTZeratul View Post
    Landslide is hideously expensive due to the Maelstrom Crystal requirements. What enchant should I use if I cannot yet afford it/don't have a weapon I want to blow that much money on?
    Berserking, the wotlk enchant. All others are pretty much garbage.

---------- Post added 2011-01-14 at 05:49 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Evirx View Post
    yes lets take the fight where you have a 75% hit rating debuff that gets put on you randomly as a comparison thats a great idea for fury vs arms...

are you seriously that retarded? why would any one compare DPS of any kind on a fight like that?

http://www.wowhead.com/spell=88916

Caustic Slime
    Chance to hit with attacks and spells reduced by 75%.
    Considering that the debuff only lasts for 3 seconds, and is compounded by the fact that you only have a 1 in 5 chance to be hit by it, except during feud.. its not that big of deal.

Not only that this thread is good and easy to read, but this thread is also featured in the front page.

Why has it not been made sticky ?

I demand explanation !

Please update this thread. Most notably, Section 7b and 7c are off and I do not recommend them at all. There are better ways to keybind your stuff (and if you have the money, go get Razer Naga) and the macros you highlighted are the worst macros to have (no offense).

For Bladestorm:

#showtooltip Bladestorm
    /startattack
    /cast Sweeping Strikes (you can have two macros for this, one just to start attack and BS, the other with sweeping strikes, I have just one and it's with sweeping strikes)
    /cast Bladestorm

To cancel Bladestorm aura:

#showtooltip [stance:1] Charge; [stance:2] Intervene; [stance:3] Intercept
    /cancelaura Bladestorm
    /startattack
    /cast [stance:1] Charge; [stance:2] Intervene; [stance:3] Intercept

These are PvP macros and highly recommended. I have other valuable macros but for most common PvE Arms warrior, these are much better and easier to play around with.

Arms warrior hasnt played since lvl 60 - need sword advice

This guide was perfect for me - i was having a lot of trouble and now i am keeping up with other dps. I cannot thank you enough - I would like to know if I am supposed to carry a 2 handed sword , or 1 handed sword and off hand something else?

I have a silly question ,

first , thanks for this great guide , very helpful and my dps improved a lot from it

my question is, is there a ratio between Crit and Mastery ?
    Normaly my gear gives me around 2300 Crit and 1100 Mastery , if Crit is important but Mastery does not fall far behind , should I Reforge Crit > Mastery to make those two a bit near each other ? like maybe 1900 Crit 1500 Mastery ? or I should never Reforge from Crit > Mastery ?

if tehres a Ratio like 2:1 Crit:Mastery or maybe 3:2 ?

Thanks again

Deleted
    great guide.kudos to the writer.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Way to necro an old thread, for an updated guide to the Arms PvE warrior, look at the PvE Guide for the Arms Warrior - Stickied for easier access
    Armory
    Haste only feels good to classes that truly benefit from it though. Can it be +Amp instead? Anything else really.
    "Classes that truly benefit from Haste" means... Everyone except Warriors. (And we're going to fix that.)