Page 21 of 50 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Cut it out folks. More happy pet posting, less rawr.

If you want to take this discussion (nicely) to a new thread, be my guest.

S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Trixie for World Domination)
    A (Sensational™)

Quote Originally Posted by Heartnet View Post
    Hahaha, gulliable and brainwashed? No, the facts don't lie do they?
    Pitballs are generally the most dangerous breed here in the UK (there's a reason they're banned you know!) Chavs and egocentric little twats who have to overcompensate by having big dogs always have the same breed...I can't remeber what it's called off the top of my head, and it's nearly always those that are in the news for biting people.
    They're being raised wrong, I agree that's the reason, but they are an inherently dangerous animal in the wrong hands.

I don't see how you can call someone brainwashed and gullible, that's frankly really, really pathetic, when you have one nice dog, that doesn't make them all nice either remember.
    I have a picture for people like you:

It is all how they are raised. A Golden retriever is an inherently dangerous dog in the wrong hands.

Anywho, now for some pics of my kitties.

That's Tub. He turns 17 this year. Still kinda acts like he is 2.

And there's Fuzz. I call him "huge fat Fuzz" because he looks hugely fat. But he really isn't. He weighs only about 17 or 18 pounds. He looks like he should weigh 30.

I have 2 other living kitties, but no pictures of them on my computer. I also have 9 kitties that have died due to old age or some kind of sickness. I miss them all.

Guess I better contribute to the topic as well! These are my dogs, Charlie and Zelda, always being silly-butts.

Last edited by Fuzzzie; 2012-01-29 at 10:59 PM.

Here one of my dogs:
    Named Bruce a 5year old male.
    He's the greatest, and he snores loudly.
    But he's so sweet and aweomse at the same time <3

Here's my other dog.
    Named Tessa a 11year old female.
    Hardly getting a good picture of her, as she scared of camera's or anything that makes a clicking sound or flashes.
    She can be vicious at time, ill just keep it at the time of month lol

But she's really one of the sweetest little dog i know, sure she can be grumpy and over protecting her bone or ball but she always wants to sit on ur lap and getting cuddles. There good dogs, they never let the raid wipe

Had to put it in a link as the Pic's are pretty large.
    Last edited by Fuzzzie; 2012-01-29 at 10:59 PM.

Sig made by Resentful

Quote Originally Posted by DerrHans View Post
    Here one of my dogs:
    Named Bruce a 5year old male.
    He's the greatest, and he snores loudly.
    But he's so sweet and aweomse at the same time <3
    AMG <3. I adore Shar-peis. Are they friendly dogs? There's always been rumors that their personalities are similar to chows, sort of independent dogs.

Quote Originally Posted by Mowgles View Post
    AMG <3. I adore Shar-peis. Are they friendly dogs? There's always been rumors that their personalities are similar to chows, sort of independent dogs.
    They are friendly but they dont like strangers they really have to get used to people before they can pet them.
    They are similar to chows, as they are related in a way and same for their blue tongue that they are known for but this one i cannot leave alone if the other dog needs to go to the vet. He has separation anxiety, as long as they together its fine tho

Shar-Pei's are very loyal dogs to his family, childeren (as long as he knows them) are no problem. Kids from strangers are weird being to him to busy to loud and dont want anything to do with them this changes when they see them more often. I know for sure that this dog wont walk away with strangers, the other one doesnt matter who it is as long if u say "wanna go in the car" she's ur friend !!

Sig made by Resentful

Hey folks, this is now the pet megathread, and a sticky! Please keep all your pet related topics in here

S (moderator)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    A (Sensational™)

since it's a sticky now....

Popcorn

Callie

Bagel

Taco

and Hunter

High Overlord
    Um... so the pet thread gets a megathread but not post your own picture? o.0

Pets > People obviously.

Or its just that it pops up more of these threads then it is people picture threads.

Eastern Cottontail rabbit I had from 6th grade all the way till my junior year in college...died 2 months ago

American Bulldog (basically my step son)

My long haired german shepherd

My florida kingnsake...have a ball python as well but no pics/vids. Action happens around 1:05
    Last edited by Cottonmouth; 2012-01-29 at 02:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rambard View Post
    Um... so the pet thread gets a megathread but not post your own picture? o.0
    Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    Pets > People obviously.

Or its just that it pops up more of these threads then it is people picture threads.
    ^ That, basically. Like to stay organized and keep everything in place, if possible. The people pictures are already happily in one place, an honorary megathread, if you please.

S (moderator)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    A (Sensational™)

pre accident and post accident (lost his tail)

Oh no What happened to his tail?

He disappeared and came back with a near skeletal tail after a couple weeks. We assume he got into someone's garage and got it caught under something that got knocked over and got out after the person who lived there moved stuff around. After that they surgically removed the rest of his tail.

Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    This is Kona, he is my beast and I love him.

My buddy;s cat is just like that, though stripes are colored darker. Still, love this.
    Howay the lads!

My Jack Russel Terrier, Jackie (I didn't get to name her. lol) letting me know she wants a snack too.

Just a reminder to all posters.

This thread is for posting pictures of pets, not discussing animal behaviour. If you wish to start a discussion please do so in another thread. No more derailments please.

More pets please

Herald of the Titans Snow White's Avatar
    My baby girl Sura growing up.