Page 26 of 62 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by muto View Post
    Alaska is part of the United States. I also feel the same resentment toward Pit-bulls. I think Pit-bulls should be banned they are way too unpredictable and dangerous, the same with Rottweilers.
    i have to disagree with you on this i have a rotty and she is so docile and friendly, shes no danger to anyone, its all about the owner bringing them up not the dog itsself

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowLora View Post
    i have to disagree with you on this i have a rotty and she is so docile and friendly, shes no danger to anyone, its all about the owner bringing them up not the dog itsself

yeah, when i use to walk my friends dog i admit i was a bit cautious when going by rottweilers , but after actually playing with one, i realsed they're no different to any other breed of dog. it is just how they are raised, if the dogs raised well, they will behave well. its the idiots who raise their dogs to be aggressive that give the rest a bad name.

now, if only i could convince my mother to let me get a dog, nearly got one last year, but she changed her mind at last minute i hate living at home

---------- Post added 2012-06-25 at 02:39 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Snaige View Post
    My cat Mint:

oh lord, a cross eyed cat! thats amazing!

10+ Year Old Account
    Me again

The dog

His name is Arne but I call him The Fox anyway.

Family dog, Maltese Terrier Toby. This picture is a bit dated, he's an oldfart now :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Nitro after being a douchebag

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account

On the left we have Rhea, she is 7 months old.
    On the right we have Zeus, he is 6!

Deleted
    Love those cats

15+ Year Old Account

Thats's my baby

My buddy Jaxen

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Revenger View Post

These are Me and my wifes Dogs, Charlie is 3 Cambria is only 4 months
    ARE THOSE AUSTRALIAN CATTLE DOGS! <3 ahhh. Im obsessed sorry :x

When a wild forum troll appears

Such a cute doggy. Looks like border collie lab mix? Or australian shepherd instead of border collie. Either way, he's a big cutie.

Quote Originally Posted by Pachycrocuta View Post
    Such a cute doggy. Looks like border collie lab mix? Or australian shepherd instead of border collie. Either way, he's a big cutie.
    He's border collie / shar pei. most of his features are border collie except his small ears and tail curl that come from the shar pei.
    And yes, he's as smart and hyper as a border collie and as stubborn as a shar pei.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowdasher View Post
    He's border collie / shar pei. most of his features are border collie except his small ears and tail curl that come from the shar pei.
    And yes, he's as smart and hyper as a border collie and as stubborn as a shar pei.
    I never would have guessed shar pei. The lack of wrinkles mostly.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm so happy that I finally have a pet that I can post in this thread. Prior to this all I had was some fish, the most interesting of which were Clown loach (Look like Nemo out of Finding Nemo except they have black stripes instead of white) and some Pleco's which just suck on everything.

My sister got 2 chinese dwarf hamsters, Francis and Russell - Russell may be slightly retarded, but Francis is an asshole and keeps biting me, the little shit. This one is Russell. I took these pictures yesterday for the guild website. They're like 3-4 weeks old. Images are HUGE and I don't know how to shrink so I'll leave as the URL only. Last one is my favourite and the second one is close behind, shame it wasn't more in focus.

http://i.imgur.com/sNe8i.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/G33GJ.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/9n265.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/fEG6l.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/kb2uZ.jpg
    Last edited by MerinPally; 2012-07-03 at 09:19 AM.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

10+ Year Old Account
    The new kitten (Lúthien) meets Pippin

and Jewel

"The best time to plant a tree is twenty years ago. The second best time is now."

A scottie. Got him from the humane society. This was taken the day he came home, so he was still a little nervous. Also before we got him groomed, so he was kinda scruffy looking. I've had him for a good while now....about 10 years. He still has the energy to match a puppy.

And one more. This one was taken a good bit later. By this point he was pretty settled in and pretty much owned the place.

Last edited by Ciddy; 2012-07-07 at 07:12 PM.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    My very happy weiner -

My other winkie -

This is my dog Tippy ! Weird name I no but that's what my brother named her when he was 4 lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Iamanerd View Post
    This is my dog Tippy ! Weird name I no but that's what my brother named her when he was 4 lol.

What breed is this!?

When a wild forum troll appears

She's a mix of an aussie and a german shepard, she also has the greatest personality I have ever seen in a dog lol she's very playful, we will play at least 30 minutes a day with her ball .