Page 33 of 55 FirstFirst ...
23
31
32
33
34
35
43
... LastLast
  1. #641
    Bloodsail Admiral Talokami's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    San Francisco Bay Area
    Posts
    1,124
    Ah I love when ginger tabbies get freckles!
    That fabric softener teddy bear...oooh I'm 'a hunt that little bitch down.

  2. #642
    Immortal The Glitch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Litwak's Arcade Sunny Scotland!
    Posts
    7,387
    Quote Originally Posted by Talokami View Post
    Ah I love when ginger tabbies get freckles!
    I know they are utterly adorable <3

  3. #643
    How did I forget about the pets thread??? /snuggles all the pets!

  4. #644
    Not really a "pet" but a calf that is in my grandpa's farmland. Neighbors own the cows. I just visited and took some pics though.

    MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__

  5. #645
    Bloodsail Admiral Talokami's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    San Francisco Bay Area
    Posts
    1,124
    Oh wow that pasture is gorgeous! Where does your grandfather live, Symphonic?
    That fabric softener teddy bear...oooh I'm 'a hunt that little bitch down.

  6. #646
    This is my fathers dog, this pic is from when he was around 6 years old I think.

    All who believe in telekinesis, raise my hand

  7. #647
    Quote Originally Posted by Talokami View Post
    Oh wow that pasture is gorgeous! Where does your grandfather live, Symphonic?
    Vernal, UT I imagine it will get a little greener now that spring is upon us!

    Anyway, here is a picture I took of my 11 year old brother-in-law's dog named Scout (about 2 months ago):

    Last edited by Symphonic; 2013-04-06 at 04:49 AM.
    MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__

  8. #648
    One very large male bearded dragon
    Two super giant leopard geckos
    A hingeback tortoise
    a tank full of fish
    and a really strange cat n_n
    (id love to post pics, but... well)

  9. #649
    Queen of Cake Splenda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Your coffee.
    Posts
    9,224
    Quote Originally Posted by tennine View Post
    One very large male bearded dragon
    Two super giant leopard geckos
    A hingeback tortoise
    a tank full of fish
    and a really strange cat n_n
    (id love to post pics, but... well)
    You can soon! Keep posting. You can PM me links to the pictures as well, and I can add them to your post if you like.
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Trixie for World Domination)
    A (Sensational™)

  10. #650
    Quote Originally Posted by Splenda View Post
    You can soon! Keep posting. You can PM me links to the pictures as well, and I can add them to your post if you like.
    Silly Splenda, you can't send PM's until 10 posts either

    But yea wtb pics of all of those

  11. #651
    I am Murloc! Baiyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    York, Blighty
    Posts
    5,359
    Those are some bonnie Collies, guys! =3

    Here is my new feline friend (at least I hope she'll be my friend!), Russian Blue kitten, Milena:



    I went to visit her at her breeders' the other day and I'm collecting her tomorrow. She's so purdy! I'm uber excited! /)^3^(\

  12. #652
    OMG I NEVER KNEW YOU HAD A RUSSIAN BLUE!!!!! They are my favoritest kittehs ever

  13. #653
    I am Murloc! Baiyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    York, Blighty
    Posts
    5,359
    They're awesome! Loved the breed since seeing "The Russian" in that silly kids movie Cats & Dogs. xD

    After I've picked her up and she's settled in I'll have to snap some shots with me and her. ='3

  14. #654
    Quote Originally Posted by Robutt View Post
    Those are some bonnie Collies, guys! =3

    Here is my new feline friend (at least I hope she'll be my friend!), Russian Blue kitten, Milena:



    I went to visit her at her breeders' the other day and I'm collecting her tomorrow. She's so purdy! I'm uber excited! /)^3^(\
    When I was younger, my mother's parents had 2 of them. Brother and sister. Female was named Chloe, male was named Dammit. I loved those kitties so much.

  15. #655
    I am Murloc! Baiyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    York, Blighty
    Posts
    5,359
    Quote Originally Posted by Pachycrocuta View Post
    When I was younger, my mother's parents had 2 of them. Brother and sister. Female was named Chloe, male was named Dammit. I loved those kitties so much.
    Cool. I've heard nothing but good things coming from people who have known the breed before, so I have high hopes for her! Only had Siamese before myself, so Blues are a whole new bag for me. It'll definitely be nice to have a cat with a quieter meow though!

  16. #656
    Bloodsail Admiral Talokami's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    San Francisco Bay Area
    Posts
    1,124
    *Saunters in. Grabs cat. Saunters out* Thanks for the cat, Robutt!

    In all seriousness, she's a little beauty. I hope the two of you settle in well!
    That fabric softener teddy bear...oooh I'm 'a hunt that little bitch down.

  17. #657
    Oh god the siamese meow... Lived with my grandmother back in 1993 (holy shit 20 years ago???) and she had 2 siamese cats. The female was silent, but the male... good gravy. We had a tabby cat that we swear was part siamese, as he talked and sounded like one. Loud constant meows.

    My favorite kitty of my grandmother's was a tabby kitty named... can't seem to remember her name. She was a big long-legged kitty that looked like she could have been part bobcat. She was an awesome cat. She loved to knead on you (when they press one paw into you and then the other, back and forth. Some people call it "making bisquits"), and it hurt like hell because she still had her claws, though she wouldn't dig into you and make you bleed. But she would drool and drool, making a mastiff's mouth look dry. And when she was done with you, your shirt would be soggy from her drooling. But she was a very awesome kitty.

  18. #658
    Quote Originally Posted by Robutt View Post
    Cool. I've heard nothing but good things coming from people who have known the breed before, so I have high hopes for her! Only had Siamese before myself, so Blues are a whole new bag for me. It'll definitely be nice to have a cat with a quieter meow though!
    Yea my grandma had one that I am 99% sure was a Russian Blue (he was a stray/lost kitty when we found him). Was one of the most awesome cats ever.

  19. #659
    I am Murloc! Baiyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    York, Blighty
    Posts
    5,359
    Quote Originally Posted by Talokami View Post
    *Saunters in. Grabs cat. Saunters out* Thanks for the cat, Robutt!

    In all seriousness, she's a little beauty. I hope the two of you settle in well!
    Thanks, dude!

    Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    Yea my grandma had one that I am 99% sure was a Russian Blue (he was a stray/lost kitty when we found him). Was one of the most awesome cats ever.
    Sweet! That's good to hear! \o/

    Quote Originally Posted by Pachycrocuta View Post
    Oh god the siamese meow... Lived with my grandmother back in 1993 (holy shit 20 years ago???) and she had 2 siamese cats. The female was silent, but the male... good gravy. We had a tabby cat that we swear was part siamese, as he talked and sounded like one. Loud constant meows.

    My favorite kitty of my grandmother's was a tabby kitty named... can't seem to remember her name. She was a big long-legged kitty that looked like she could have been part bobcat. She was an awesome cat. She loved to knead on you (when they press one paw into you and then the other, back and forth. Some people call it "making bisquits"), and it hurt like hell because she still had her claws, though she wouldn't dig into you and make you bleed. But she would drool and drool, making a mastiff's mouth look dry. And when she was done with you, your shirt would be soggy from her drooling. But she was a very awesome kitty.
    Hehe, yeah... They're quite the foghorns! xD

    Making biscuits? Heh, that's the first time I've heard the expression. I like it! Your grandma's cat sounds very cute, but drooling is always a little off-putting. Lol. One of my school friends had a very good-natured cat but she drooled uncontrollably, so she wasn't very lap friendly. >.<'

  20. #660

    The dog is mine his name is Kreature and he is a Belgian Malinois!



    Rest of the photos are my friends cats.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •