Page 40 of 54 FirstFirst ...
30
38
39
40
41
42
50
... LastLast
  1. #781
    Field Marshal Sarnandhun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Ravenswood Leather
    Posts
    62
    My babies Luthien (background, trying to look innocent) and Pippin (trying to look regal).


    Luthien fell asleep with Fauntleroy.
    "The best time to plant a tree is twenty years ago. The second best time is now."

  2. #782
    The Lightbringer Kerath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    Posts
    3,784
    Someone smacked my poor little kitty with a derpstick


    Here she is looking a bit less derptastic
    Avatar and signature made by ELYPOP

  3. #783
    So I went to visit my parents and the dogs had apparently missed me....

    Was tired as fawk and went to have a nap. When I woke up I was surrounded.

  4. #784
    Brewmaster Snaige's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Lithuania
    Posts
    1,453
    Quote Originally Posted by Drunkenfinn View Post
    So I went to visit my parents and the dogs had apparently missed me....

    Was tired as fawk and went to have a nap. When I woke up I was surrounded.
    Love the brown doggie, what a perfect breed, big but not giant, fluffy but not a ball of furrrrr, what kind of dog is it?

    (also the idea of a bed near a mirror is both disturbing for sleeping and quite interesting for loooooovemaking)

  5. #785

    He's almost 10 years old, I think, and we got him as a puppy. Devil incarnate.


    This one, we got him straight from the street, gave him a bath, some vaccines and the regular stuff. He's been with us for at least a year. The picture is right after his first bath.
    Last edited by dalch; 2013-10-07 at 06:48 PM.

  6. #786
    Quote Originally Posted by Snaige View Post
    Love the brown doggie, what a perfect breed, big but not giant, fluffy but not a ball of furrrrr, what kind of dog is it?

    (also the idea of a bed near a mirror is both disturbing for sleeping and quite interesting for loooooovemaking)
    It's a Border Collie (though they're usually black and white). Brown ones exist but arent that common AFAIK. Theres also difference in fur length and he has quite long fur... The previous one we had was black and white with a lot shorter fur.

    The mirror is kinda freaky at times when you've just woken up... And it could indeed be quite interesting for some other "activities"

  7. #787
    Fluffy Kitten Majad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    13,531
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerath View Post
    Someone smacked my poor little kitty with a derpstick
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/pevygapl.jpg[IMG]

    Here she is looking a bit less derptastic
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/Wh8Nseal.jpg[IMG]
    She's really beautiful!
    MAL
    ----------------------
    Last.fm
    ----------------------
    Perfect Illusion

  8. #788
    The Lightbringer Kerath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    Posts
    3,784
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    She's really beautiful!
    She is! She's a complete sweetheart too
    Avatar and signature made by ELYPOP

  9. #789
    High Overlord Apom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Hungary
    Posts
    165


    Last edited by Apom; 2013-10-11 at 07:42 PM.

  10. #790
    This is my 9 year old cat, his name is Litas (lithuanian currency, heh).
    Cute:
    http://i.imgur.com/U3b4EnX.jpg

    but deadly:
    http://i.imgur.com/1BhyCt2.jpg
    Last edited by Pendulous; 2013-10-12 at 04:21 PM.

  11. #791


    Our Dog Knightly.



    When he was a puppy.



    Him now again.
    <Royal Militia> - 14/14H, US27, is now recruiting all classes for WoD!

  12. #792
    Love kitties with mustaches. Cute kitty

    And that doggy looks to be Samoyed or Eskimo Dog. Not sure without a better size comparison to things, as not sure how small or large those bushes and rocks are. And he was absurdly cute as a puppy.

  13. #793
    Over 9000! Packers01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    9,910
    [IMG][/IMG] Bed Hogs!

  14. #794
    Quote Originally Posted by Pachycrocuta View Post
    Love kitties with mustaches. Cute kitty

    And that doggy looks to be Samoyed or Eskimo Dog. Not sure without a better size comparison to things, as not sure how small or large those bushes and rocks are. And he was absurdly cute as a puppy.
    Samoyed.
    <Royal Militia> - 14/14H, US27, is now recruiting all classes for WoD!

  15. #795
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Prism View Post
    Samoyed.
    One of my fave breeds. First breed I "fell in love" with, thanks to the sweetest one that a neighbor had. Loved playing with that dog. Unfortunately, they are rather difficult to come across in my searches. Maybe one day.

  16. #796
    Quote Originally Posted by Pachycrocuta View Post
    One of my fave breeds. First breed I "fell in love" with, thanks to the sweetest one that a neighbor had. Loved playing with that dog. Unfortunately, they are rather difficult to come across in my searches. Maybe one day.
    And expensive if you want the true breed, with history.
    <Royal Militia> - 14/14H, US27, is now recruiting all classes for WoD!

  17. #797
    The Lightbringer Uggorthaholy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Weatherford, TX
    Posts
    3,163
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Prism View Post
    And expensive if you want the true breed, with history.
    Absolutely correct. Unfortunately, I can't even own one where I am, it is entirely too hot... but, I had one growing up and it was the most loveable, fun, well mannered dog I have ever seen.

  18. #798


    Ringo the Red
    His about 2 and a half now.

  19. #799

  20. #800
    Second pic screams "NIGGA GET THAT CAMERA OUTTA MY FACE!"

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •