Page 41 of 48 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Prism View Post
    And expensive if you want the true breed, with history.
    Absolutely correct. Unfortunately, I can't even own one where I am, it is entirely too hot... but, I had one growing up and it was the most loveable, fun, well mannered dog I have ever seen.

Ringo the Red
    His about 2 and a half now.

Second pic screams "NIGGA GET THAT CAMERA OUTTA MY FACE!"

The sleeping dragon, tried everything to get her to bat an eye for me - resorted to bribing her... I'm so weak

Instead of derpy mode, she went devil mode!

And the culmination of my efforts! After much petting and poking with treats among other stuff... she attacked my phone

No idea why she refuses to sleep on the bed i got her... T_T
    Quote Originally Posted by Helryx View Post
    I put "Caution:Autistic Child" stickers I got as a gag gift on cars that have anything MLP on them.

Quote Originally Posted by Manakin View Post
    No idea why she refuses to sleep on the bed i got her... T_T
    She looks exactly like the little terror sitting on the back of my chair right now. As for the bed... Have you tried putting it in a box? Kitties cannot resist boxes.

Quote Originally Posted by Pachycrocuta View Post
    She looks exactly like the little terror sitting on the back of my chair right now. As for the bed... Have you tried putting it in a box? Kitties cannot resist boxes.
    Indeed they can not especially if there is a blanket in that box... My kitty in my shoebox with a blanket:

Quote Originally Posted by Pachycrocuta View Post
    I'll set the trap up and post results tomorrow!
    Quote Originally Posted by Helryx View Post
    I put "Caution:Autistic Child" stickers I got as a gag gift on cars that have anything MLP on them.

My new kitten Aava http://imgur.com/lbkuLVB Never had a cat before, my boyfriend insisted we get one since we had two dogs; I got to pick the breed (long haired oriental). He would have been fine with just any cat but I insisted on a pure breed one as I wanted to know what kind of nature she'd have and I absolutely love my friend's oriental. Also, I had to take her as a kitten as I had the dogs and wanted them to get along as well as possible - she's now inseparable from my youngest dog.

Brum
    http://i.imgur.com/tCY7zUH.jpg

Elsa and Fluff
    http://i.imgur.com/UVXYIcx.jpg

Brace yourselves, bigass pics.

I see. Spoilers don't work the same on this forum. Ah. Cba fixing it.
    Last edited by Pendulous; 2013-10-28 at 06:52 AM.

Welcome to my fur mania!

Our lovely 4 year old male cat Lucifer:

Our 3,5 years old Japanese Akita bitch Kami:

Our 3 years old Japanese Akita bitch Hito:

Our 2 years old Shiba boy Takeshi:

And our dogs together:

I and my significant other have kennel name together so we have breeding rights to and own couple more dogs but they don't live with us. We've had also one litter with Kami year ago and going to have litter with Hito by the end of the year. I love them all so much. <3

Intel Core i5 Ivy Bridge 3570K 3,4 GHz || ASUS GeForce GTX 660 Ti || ASUS P8Z77-V LX || Patriot Viper 3 8 Gt DDR3-1600 || CORSAIR CX600 80 PLUS Bronze || Seagate Barracuda 7200 - 2 TB & KINGSTON V+200 SSD 120 GB || BitFenix Shinobi Window || Razer Arctosa Silver & Naga Molten
    "They say a little knowledge is a dangerous thing, but it's not one half so bad as a lot of ignorance." ~Terry Pratchett

This is my cat Rufus wearing a Djurgården scarf, there was a Stockholm derby (football) the same day.
    Furthermore, I consider that Orgrimmar must be destroyed

My dog.
    http://puu.sh/53QC8.JPG

And yes, he's in top of a bed, deal with it.
    pro-gun liberal

I got a kitteh.

Her name is Sheba and she's born on 22nd of August (same day as Layne Staley from AIC, lulz).
    Her mother and father are Siamese, without papers but they looked exactly like that. My little kitteh has long hair, so she will probably be closer to Balinese cat (Siam-Angora cross).
    When I brought her home, I had a huge anxiety attack or something, I had planned to get a cat for at least two weeks and thought of everything, but at that moment when I had her here, it somehow seemed so overwhelming.... don't get me wrong, she's a well-behaving kitty and I didn't get scared of something specific but more like... about everything... the responsibility in general. It was a surprise for myself too and I still can't understand how I could feel that about something I was so excited about... Why I write this... if anyone had similar thing with their new pets, you could PM me about it maybe... I already googled it too and it's not very uncommon for people with anxiety problems.

Anyway, she's a very good kitty.

Sure I'll join in, these are my wuppies. All 4 are spayed/neutered and purebred Yellow Labrador Retrievers!{None of them are related}

This is my primary female Khalus or {Nick ~ Scrumple Butt}:

This is Kunae or {Nick ~ Tank Buddy}:

And my pair of new pups I rescued from stupid people on Craig's List:

Natira {Nick ~ Weasel} on the left and Talyn {Nick ~ Boney Butt Buddy} on the right.

These pics were taken a little over a month ago, the pups are much larger now! Am quite surprised how much taller they've grown over the 2 adults. A good 2-4in taller and not even 10mo old yet...
    Last edited by Khalus; 2013-11-04 at 03:19 AM.

That's my Rosie about 3 years ago. She's 7 years old, and she nearly died this weekend. Thankfully, she is alive and starting to be back to normal. She's my retriever mix (golden retriever, plus what looks like flat-coated or black lab). I call her my black golden retriever.

Our new pug puppy Holly.

Last edited by Winter Blossom; 2013-11-06 at 01:45 PM.

Ohh Holly is so cute! My bf love this breed :P I will show him your puppy tommorow. Do you have more photos?:P

Managed to get proper pics of my kitty.

This is Scochi, and I recently had to take him in from my grandma.He got his jaw broken as a puppy and now his tongue is always sticking out.Doesn't like stairs and being picked up, so we figured he probably got tossed down a flight of stairs by his original owner.Also quite good at clearing rooms with atomic farts.